Lightweight plugin to stop users from swimming in your server. (Compiled with Spigot 1.8.5)
- Pushback player on contact with water
- Outputs a message on contact with water "You can't swim"
- Configurable Message
- Configurable value for Pushback
- NEW. Configurable time for Damage event Cancel
- More Features coming
#Message given after pushed back
NoSwim: '&lYou can''t swim'
#Level of power in the pushback.
#I recommend -0.2, and always negative
#Time measured in SECONDS,
#I recommened leaving it in 3 seconds
#Refers to how long the event must cancel the Damage event when falling
#Where height is the Y value that will be teleported after touching the water
#Again, I recommend leaving it in 2
- noswimming.bypass - ByPass No-Swimming (Allows the one having the perm to actually SWIM)
- Add a Configurable message (ADDED)
- Configurable Options (ADDED)
- More Permissions (?)
- I accept suggestions
Disable swimming for your users. Useful for RPG Servers