Play .nbs files as noteblock sounds
Aukarapol likes this.
Itaquito likes this.
- Reworked fade effects - see wiki
- Added playlists
- Added update check on server start
NoteBlockAPI updated to 1.13
- Now support MC 1.8 - 1.13
- Added javadocs
- Added loops
- Updated bStats to v1.2
- All classes have been sorted to packages.
- Main class is now NoteBlockAPI instead of NoteBlockPlayerMain.
- Backward compatibility is present, but does not contains new features and will be removed after most of plugins using this API will use new...
- Songs for 1.12 can now be played on 1.8 - 1.11 servers without errors
- Created resource pack for using 1.12 instruments on 1.8 - 1.11 servers (avaiable on resource page/github)
- Now handle corrupted files.
- Added support for SoundCategory (works on 1.11+, disabled on lower)
Fixed bug which was making incompatibility with some plugins.
- Added bStats.
- Added custom instruments support via resource pack.
- Added pling support (custom instrument file has to be named pling.ogg in NoteBlockStudio)
- Fixed 1.12 instruments.
- Edited thread safety.
- Added new 1.12 sounds (not tested!)
New features for PositionSongPlayer and NoteBlockSongPlayer:
- function isPlayerInRange - returns true if player is range, where he can hear sound
- event PlayerRangeStateChangeEvent - fires when player stand in or out of song player region
Added backward compatibility for 1.8+
Page 1 of 2