- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Edit note block's notes and instruments easily in a menu
- Access menu by shift-right-clicking the block with an empty hand or via a command while looking at the block
- Works with any build restriction plugin (e.g. WorldGuard, PlotSquared...) which you can bypass with permission
- noteblockeditor.command : Editor via command (/noteblockeditor)
- noteblockeditor.interact : Editor via interaction (shift-right-click)
- noteblockeditor.reload : Usage of reload command (/noteblockeditor reload)
- noteblockeditor.instruments : Access to instrument menu
- noteblockeditor.bypass : Bypass build permissions
Preview sound by right-clicking and set with left-click.
You can change the instrument of the noteblock (replaces the block underneath with the corresponding material).