- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/ItsAZZA/NoteBlocksPlusThis resource is no longer maintained.Do you think your noteblocks do not have enough sounds? With NoteBlocksPlus you can assign any block and sound combination to be played when the note block is powered or interacted by a player. Amazing!
Heavily inspired by the NoteBetter Forge mod.
- Assign sounds to blocks placed under the note blocks
- For example, you can assign experience pickup sound to cobwebs
- Tune sound effects by right-clicking just like regular note blocks
- Toggle note particle effect played above the note block for custom sounds
Set your desired sounds in the config (see below) and place the assigned block under the note block. Note block now plays the configured sound when powered with redstone or interacted by the player.
PermissionsCode (Text):/noteblocksplus reload : Reload the configuration
ConfigCode (Text):noteblocksplus.reload : Ability to use the reload command
For material, use the Material enum (for 1.16.5) and for the sound effect name, use the Minecraft sound names. If you are using older versions, please make sure to check the respective enums for those versions.Code (YAML):particles:
Feel free to contact me via private message or on Discord if you have problems using the plugin.