- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
What is NPCAuctions
NPCAuctions was created as an alternative to all the other auction plugins currently out there. What makes this plugin different than the rest is that there are no commands to auction items, and that players must use an NPC to open a GUI that contains all the auctions.
- Supports NPCs if the server uses Citizens.
- Uses Villagers if Citizens is not installed.
- Should support any server higher than 1.8.
/SpawnAuction - Spawns an auction house NPC
/NPCAuctionEntity - Changes the NPC character to a Villager if you do not want to use Citizens.
This plugin does update automatically:
This plugin checks for updates and will download updates. If you do not want this plugin to automatically update, all you need to do is edit one line in the "plugins\AUpdater\global.yml" file. Just change the one variable in there to false (or, if you run into any problems, copy the code below)
# Updater by ArsenArsen
# Global config
# Sets should updates be downloaded globaly
How to Install
- --Replace the # with the max amount of auctions a player can have.
- Gives the player permission to all commands.
- Gives the player permission to create new npcs
- Gives the player permission to remove npcs.
- Gives the player permission to add as many auctions as possible.
- Drop this plugin into you plugins folder
- Find/Create a plugin that will allow you get to your world
- Restart your server
Don't spam your chat with auction! Have an NPC list all the auctions currently active