- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
What is NPCAuctions
NPCAuctions was created as an alternative to all the other auction plugins currently out there. What makes this plugin different than the rest is that there are no commands to auction items, and that players must use an NPC to open a GUI that contains all the auctions.
- Supports NPCs if the server uses Citizens.
- Uses Villagers if Citizens is not installed.
- Should support any server higher than 1.8.
/NPCAuction SpawnAuction - Spawns an auction house NPC
/NPCAuction useVillager - Forces the server to use villagers if set to use Citizens
/NPCAuction respawn - Respawns all villagers if anything happens to them.
/NPCAuctionEntity - Changes the NPC character to a Villager if you do not want to use Citizens.
[!] I will not respond to bug fixes in the review section.[!]
If you are experiencing a problem with NPCAuctions, please report this issue in the Discussions tab or the Github page, including any errors you receive and whether you tried it on a clean server (with no other plugins installed). I will not respond to issues in the review section, so don't use it as a way to try to get faster responses.
This plugin does update automatically:
This plugin checks for updates and will download updates. If you do not want this plugin to automatically update, all you need to do is edit one line in the "plugins\AUpdater\global.yml" file. Just change the one variable in there to false (or, if you run into any problems, copy the code below)
# Updater by ArsenArsen
# Global config
# Sets should updates be downloaded globaly
How to Install
- --Replace the # with the max amount of auctions a player can have.
- Gives the player permission to all commands.
- Gives the player permission to create new npcs
- Gives the player permission to remove npcs.
- Gives the player permission to add as many auctions as possible.
- Allows users to open the gui from the command (given to all players by default. Remove it if you do not want them to use the command)
- Drop this plugin into you plugins folder
- Find/Create a plugin that will allow you get to your world
- Restart your server
Don't spam your chat with auction! Have an NPC list all the auctions currently active
- Fixed invalid item error Oct 10, 2018 at 8:02 PM
- Fixed issue for invalid items when players join. Oct 4, 2018
- Added /npca endAllAuctions. Use before updating to 1.13. Oct 4, 2018