- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.10Addon: BetonQuest <> BetterShops
About the plugin:
This plugin is nothing more than a simple addon to give BetonQuest and BetterShops a link.
- btrshops_isopen (Shop name)
- Lets you check if the shop is open or not. If it does not exist, returns false (as well as notes in your logs upon BQ loading the package)
- btrshops_opengui (Shopname)
- Opens the shop GUI for the calling player on the event.
- btrshops_setshopstate (open/closed) (ShopName)
- Opens and closes a shop based on your setting.
Screenshots (Mostly how you can make it look):
- BetonQuest (Questing Plugin / Both 1.8 and 1.9 are supported)
- BetterShops (Shop GUI Plugin) [More updated version]
- Extract the scripts into /plugins/betonquest from the zipfile.
- Edit your config.yml
- Add under packages: the following line:
- - nubeton_bettershops
- Inside the game do the following:
- Create a Chest
- Place a sign on the front of it
- type [shop]
- name it demoshop
- now make an npc /npc create bettershops
- Edit /plugins/BetonQuest/nubeton_bettershops/main.yml to reflect the NPC's ID (type /npc to see it)
- type /bq reload
- and right click the NPC, should open the conversation. Try opening and closing the shop. Also delete the shop to see what happens.
* This plugin uses the plugin Metrics system. If you want to disable it, open /PluginMetrics/Config.yml and set opt-out to true. Mostly for my curiosity
Add the ability to have BetonQuest open and validate Bettershops are open.
- When the world seems on fire, it's not. It's just your view that is on fire. Dec 14, 2017
- BetonQuest 1.9 Support Oct 12, 2016
- Ability to open and close the shops has been added Sep 13, 2016