NuVotifier is a plugin that allows your server to be notified (aka votified) when a vote is made on a Minecraft server top list. NuVotifier is secure, and makes sure that all vote notifications are delivered by authentic top lists.
- Source Code:
- Ichbinjoe, former Votifier authors (blakeman8192 and Kramer)
Before you request help, please read the guide!
If you have issues, do not post a review. I do not care about them. Post a Github issue here.
Server.pro has put together some videos explaining how to setup NuVotifier on both a single server, as well as a Bungeecord network.
Currently, NuVotifier is available for Bukkit, Sponge and BungeeCord. Simply install the single JAR you download on this page.
Why fork Votifier?
- Supports most Votifier listeners and server lists
- Optional vote forwarding (replaces the functionality of BVotifier, VoteSend and similar plugins)
- New, more secure protocol (old protocol still supported)
- More robust networking code (protects against common attacks against Votifier)
Votifier has lagged in activity, has severe security flaws in its protocol, and is vulnerable to denial of service attacks.
Is NuVotifier a drop-in replacement for Votifier?
NuVotifier is compatible with all Votifier server lists and most Votifier listeners.
NuVotifier replaces Votifier and BVotifier. If you use either, please remove them and replace them with NuVotifier.
NuVotifier will configure itself the first time it is run. If you have an existing Votifier configuration, NuVotifier will use it.
If you want to customize NuVotifier, simply edit the plugins/(Nu)Votifier/config.yml file.
In config.yml, you will notice a tokens section. NuVotifier has a new protocol version that requires tokens. The tokens section can be used to easily grant or revoke access to a server list based on the keys it uses. If you're using proxy-based vote forwarding, you'll need this token.
RSA keys for use with the old Votifier protocol are available under the plugins/(Nu)Votifier/rsa directory.
POSTING A REVIEW WILL NOT GET YOU ANY HELP. Post a Github issue here.
A fork of Votifier, with more robust code and vote forwarding
- v2.3.6 Jan 16, 2018 at 4:01 AM
- Pre-update - fixing stuff and adding some feature - type stuff. - NON PRODUCTION RELEASE Nov 1, 2017
- NuVotifier 2.3.5 May 8, 2017