NuVotifier is compatible with every modern (1.7+) version of Minecraft. It is highly unlikely to break with Minecraft updates.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
NuVotifier is a plugin that allows your server to be notified (aka votified) when a vote is made on a Minecraft server top list. NuVotifier is secure, and makes sure that all vote notifications are delivered by authentic top lists.
NuVotifier's primary features include:
NuVotifier supports a wide variety of server platforms, including:
- Receiving votes, either for a single server or for an entire network
- When running on a proxy, it is able to forward votes to other servers on the network
- Backwards compatible (virtually every version from 1.7.2 onwards is supported)
NuVotifier can also run on these proxies:
- Bukkit & forks, including Spigot, Paper and others
For tighter integration, you can also use NuVotifier as a standalone dependency, acting as a standalone server.
- BungeeCord & forks, including Waterfall and others
For using the plugin, check out the configuration guide! This is the one true reference for installing NuVotifier at any release time!
Having problems with the plugin? Check out the troubleshooting guide:
We will no longer provide support for setting up this plugin. Why?
Sorry, a few bad apples have ruined the bunch. We suggest seeking help from the author of your vote listener or host, but first check out the Configuration Guide and the Troubleshooting Guide, as most questions are answered there. This "no setup support" policy is the best way to go forward for us. The cost of providing support for a plugin we do not get paid to work on is too high.
- People ask the same, frequently-asked questions all the time
- People often request us to provide help for their vote listeners
- Too many people request that we essentially spoonfeed their setup
- The developers' time is limited - we don't have the time to setup NuVotifier and your listener for you
We will actively fix bugs and entertain feature requests on our GitHub issue tracker. However, requests for support setting up the plugin will result in your issue being closed with no action. In short, the GitHub Issues list is not for support, it is for bug reports only.
Requests for support in the reviews section will be ignored.
The preferred primary source of development builds is the VelocityPowered CI server.
Modern Votifier, featuring vote forwarding and support for multiple platforms