1.7 is no longer supported on new builds
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
If you want to use this plugin on 1.7 use this build: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/obsidianauctions.5595/update?update=79510
This version of floAuction is an updated unofficial version of the auction plugin floAuction found here and the original author is Flobi. The version of floAuction that I am maintaining has been updated to allow it to be used on 1.8 by removing the guava dependencies from the code. Below are the details modified from the original description from the old thread found on Bukkit. This build also fixes the sealed auction bug that is found in v3.0.4 and below in the official floAuction plugin however it is now fixed in the official fork of floAuctions found here.
- Customization of every message that a player can receive.
- Options for using localized auctions so auction houses can be created.
- When an auction is bid on money is removed from a player's account along with the ability to disable auction of damaged and renamed items if you so choose to.
- Auction queue GUI, you are able to see all auctions that are queued in a GUI.
- Displays the type of spawner that is being auctioned, enable "allow-mobspawners".
- Optional item name blacklist, blacklist item display names based on a set of words.
- Easier language file, all of the replacers are now much more simple.
- 1.9 support
- 1.10 support
- Drag and drop replacement for floAuction
- Fixed nbt bug with potions and mobeggs
- Added support for the hotbar with TitleManager
- /auction - Main auction command do /auction help for more information.
- /auc - Short for /auction.
- /sealedauction - Creates a sealed auction where bids are not shown to other players.
- /sauc - Shortcut for /sealedauction
- /bid [bid amount] [max bid] - Bidding, all parameters optional.
Setup and Configuration
- auction.start - Allows creation of auctions.
- auction.bid - Allows bidding on auctions.
- auction.admin - Allows admins to cancel auctions along with a variety of other features.
This plugin requires Vault and does not require WhatIsIt unlike the original version of floAuction.
Changelog - Additions added that were not in the original floAuction
Please note I am not the original developer of floAuction I am just continuing the plugin in good faith since it is licensed under GPLv3. Feel free to make any changes, fork it etc as long as it lands in the confines of the original license. If you want to look at the original fork of floAuctions it can be found here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/floauction/
Updated unofficial version of floAuction that works with 1.8+ being maintained for ClubObsidian
- Fixed nbt data issues, adding support for TitleManagerand support for PlaceHolderAPI Aug 17, 2016
- Last update broke spawners for 1.8 Mar 28, 2016
- Fixed renamed spawners Mar 28, 2016