- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Note [May 2019]: The plugin works great on 1.7x - 1.14 although their new features are not disabled.
Hate the new Minecraft updates? Want the old features back? Or wanting to disable only certain things? Use the OldDays plugin!
We have plugin reviews! Check a review video by bluequentin and areview video by iPadHD! Thank You!
Features latest at the bottom
- Disable sprint!
- Disable hunger bar! (You will never starve)
- Disable animal breeding!
- Disable XP from killing, block breaking, furnace, player death and fishing.
- Disable clicking on enchantment table!
- Stop new mob spawning!
- Disable zombie breaking door!
- Disable villager trading!
- Disable snow layers!
- Enable old bow system!
- Enable instant food
- Disable auto heal
- Disable farming nether wart outside of nether!
- Disable new zombie drop (now they only drop feather), new chicken drops,new cow drops ,new spider, ghast, zombie pigman and new blaze drops
- Disable rotated logs
- Disable opening of new blocks (anvil, beacon etc)
- Disable new death messages
- Disable xp from exp bottle
- Enable better tree physics. (Unlike TreeAssist, log will fall down like sand)
- Enable instant bonemeal, old bonemeal on grass, also disable duplicating double block flowers and using bonemeal on tall grass making it double block
- Disable raw chicken poisoning you
- Disable quartz ore (converts to nether rack when mined)
- Disable spider dropping spider eye!
- Disable ender pearl usage
- Zombies no longer attack in sieges
- Disable entity entering nether portal
- Disable monsters wearing armor!
- Enable getting wool when punching sheep
- Disable placing string and cocoa beans
- Disable zombies setting players on fire
- Added old hurt sound!
- Activate TNT by punching!
- Disable using of mob eggs!
- Disable interacting with cauldron
- Disable crafting recipes down to 1.1! (Except new book recipe, but I have added the old one)
- Disable coloured wood planks
- Prevent kicking players for "disconnect.spam" or "Flying is not enabled on this shitserver"
- Old portal enter sound
- Disable dropping of early-stage crops
- Additional features with ProtocolLib
- Disable player sample in motd.
- Disable chest sound and opening/closing animation.
- Remove fall and green (happy villager) particles (can prevent FPS drop).
You can toogle every feature and change every message!
/olddays reload -> Reload the config
Note: If you want disable blocks and items use plugins listed in optional dependency!
Note: If you want to disable new blocks or items use this plugin.
- Disable 1.8x features
- Disable 1.7x features
- Disable 1.6x features
- Disable 1.5x features (Except for generating abandoned minecart and bucket on water changes)
- Disable 1.4x features (Except for dyed armour, maps, new potions, locking repeaters, skeletons wearing armor and witch huts in swamp biome )
- Disable 1.3x features (Except for boats and dispenser changes and generating new structures in map )
- Disable 1.2x features (Except for new villagers behaviour and new mob AI and placing stairs upside down)
- Disable 1.1x features (Except for Trees dropping Apples )
- Disable 1.0 features (Except for armor changes)
- Disable Beta 1.8.1 features!
- And disable 1.7.3 features!
- Disable new furnace recipes
- ProtocolLib - if you would like to use additional features.
- NO LONGER ACTIVE / 1.7.3 Beta terrain generator
- NO LONGER ACTIVE / Item/Block disabler - Completely block certain items / blocks
- NO LONGER ACTIVE / StackableItems - Disable stacking of food, buckets and more!
Need Help With
- When using old death messages or old fall damage sound, any plugin that change death message become incompatible.
- Custom food or hunger control plugins are incompatible, unless you disable no-hunger and instant-food in config.
- Essentials issues: /heal is broken when you have disabled health regeneration. /god do not work on fall damage when you have enabled the old fall damage sound. WIP on fix
If you are a developer and want to help, you can send me a piece of advice on how to do following:
- The things listed above in Todo