OMGPI - Open Minecraft Game Programming Interface.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Kirill Semyonkin, Clijmart
OMGPI is an open-source spigot plugin by Kirill Semyonkin aka BurnyDaKath based on DNGPI from Diversion Network. It manages special game plugins and matches, teams, kits and many more. Games are really easy to create and manage, you can create fully-functional game in under half a hour (for game-special features, half an hour is estimate for developing games like Skywars), and OMGPI handles the rest.
To provide maximum performance and minimum plugin weight OMGPI uses Java 8!
OMGPI must be run on BungeeCord network under own server, since it manages all players and plugins on the server. OMGPI now works under Reflection, which means there is no need to update sources to use OMGPI on older/newer versions. But this may break if there is a big change in NMS Core, so please keep your server and OMGPI up to date.
And many more! Check out OMGPI wiki to learn more!
- You can use MySQL connection for storing data.
- Minimal usage of NMS (net.minecraft.server internals) in game plugins (OMGPI has easy way to use titles, NBT, action bar, effects and more). You can easily use NBT to create items and set blocks.
- You can create custom loot and kit files.
- It is very easy to setup maps, e.g. coordinates are like x,y,z (point), x1,y1,z1,x2,y2,z2 (cuboid) and x,y,z,yaw,pitch (location).
- Minimal usage of Bukkit API required (only for managing locations, some player things and for events that are not present in OMGPI).
- Open-source code licensed under BSD (That means you can legally reuse and change code in commercial usages as long as you provide the OMGPI license).
- Game plugins are managed very efficiently. You are allowed to completely overhaul OMGPI systems in your game plugins.
- Simple In-game shops and game coins (per match) currency.
- Scoreboard is easy to manage, and it can be used for per-player information.
- You can create custom teams easily.
- You can create custom commands super-easily without plugin.yml.
- OMGPI has vote system for map selection.
Open Minecraft Game Programming Interface - Easy and quick way to create custom minigames server.