- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin will allow you to create unlimited GUI menus and shops that can sell or buy items. It comes with a built in configurable item economy system and also supports Vault. This plugin currently supports ALL items in Minecraft and even comes with its own spawner handler system. This can also be disabled if you want to use another plugin for handling spawners. To add items into GUI shops you would traditionally have to open its yml file. Currently, with menus that's still the case, but once you've got that setup you can simply hold the item you want to add and run /shop add <shop> <sell> <buy> and you're done. No reload required!
- Heavily optimized
- Unlimited menus & item categories
- Unlimited item shops & shop pages
- Spawner silktouch pickup drop chance system
- Sell Wand that supports Chests, Shulker Boxes, Barrels and it also checks for claiming plugins
- In-Game shop item configuration
- Menu item dupe protection
- Customizable standalone item economy
- Vault economy support
- Fully customizable lang and fully translatable
- Unicode support
- Customizable sounds with volume and pitch
- Formattable currency
- Tab completion for all commands
- Purchasable command support
- Customizable GUI items, including name/lore
- API that can support any ItemStack from other plugins
Third Party Plugin Support:
- Normal Items
- Item Display Name
- Item Lore
- Enchanted Items
- Enchanted Books
- Tipped Arrows
- Colored Leather Armor
- Loaded Crossbows
- Mob Spawners
- Shulker Boxes
- Tropical Fish Buckets
- Skull Skins
This plugin should work with most plugins that create custom items but if they're handled with persistent data they'll likely not work correctly when bought through this plugin. But if you use the API to add the itemstack yourself it should work just fine. Please message me if you have a plugin you want supported that has a API and I'll look into making a bridge plugin for it.
- /shop | Opens shop item category menu.
- /shop open <menu> <shop> | Opens specified menu or shop.
- /shop reload | Reload the plugin.
- /shop remove <shop> | Remove a item from a shop.
- /shop add <shop> <sell> <buy> | Add the item you're holding to a shop.
- /shop iteminfo | Check the item ID of the item you're holding.
- /shop sell | Sell the item you're holding.
- /shop sellall | Sell all the items of the item you're holding in your inventory.
- /shop sellwand <amount> <player> | Gives you or targeted player a Sell Wand.
- /shop worth | Check the worth of an item.
- /shop spawner <mob> <amount> <player> | Gives you or a targeted player a specified spawner.
- oss.shop.use | /shop
- oss.shop.open | /shop open
- oss.shop.reload | /shop reload
- oss.shop.remove | /shop remove
- oss.shop.add | /shop add
- oss.shop.sell | /shop sell
- oss.shop.sellall | /shop sellall
- oss.shop.worth | /shop worth
- oss.shop.sellwand | /shop sellwand
- oss.shop.spawner | /shop spawner
- oss.spawner.break | Allows silktouch spawner drop.
Dependencies: VaultCode (Java):
Shout out to CryptoMorin, I forked his free to use XSeries API for multiple version support.
- Do not repost my plugin.
Looking for a server? Check out MCProHosting! They do custom dedicated orders for any hardware you would like and have shared hosted plans!
Found a issue? Open a ticket on github and I'll fix it.
OneStopShop [Free] (GUI Item Shop) 1.1.7
This plugin will allow you to sell or buy any item in Minecraft through a GUI menu.