This plugin allows you to set textures for different block sides.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Note: Due to the way the blocks are replaced, it might be a bit resource intensive if you create too many blocks or a lot of players are online.
- /oneWayWand [material[:data] [inverted] - Give yourself the item to convert blocks
- material/data - optional argument to specify the material
- inverted - if specified, the texture is applied to all other sides of the blocks and the clicked side keeps the original texture if specified, the texture will be applied to the opposite block side
- onewayblocks.wand - Permission to get the item
- onewayblocks.create - Permission to create blocks (& to use the item)
# Radius around players to replace blocks
# Whether to allow interaction with the blocks (causes the texture to reset when players click a block)
# Wand Item
Assign textures to different block sides
Pretty amazing plugin. I bet this'll be very fun to create mind-bending invisible buildings and other fun trolly things. I like how it even accounts for what blocks that you are supposed to be able to see and adjusts itself accordingly. Keep it up Inventivetalent, good work!
Anyway, maybe you could add a function to set a face of a block at a coordinate to a certain other block. Then we could manipulate air and you could make a one-way wall or floor. That'd make the one way blocks even more powerful! :D
I thought I'd seen everything from plugins, but inventive really pushed the limit here. When testing this on my own server it worked perfectly, it's really well designed and definitely shows that people are still breaking the limits of innovation in Minecraft. Hopefully someone makes a list of really cool tricks with this plugin :D
I've been away from minecraft servers for nearly two years. Coming back and seeing this kind of work is just giving me motivation to jumping in again ! Thanks for providing quality content i really appreciate your work inventivetalent ( Your nickname make sense btw :D ).