- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
The Open Source AFK Plugin.
- Warning intervals before event execution (allow warning messages)
- Bungeecord server teleport
- Hologram Action
- Bossbar ActionWant to suggest a feature? Submit a Feature Request
What can OpenAFK detect?
- AFK Area - Teleports the player To / From the AFK Area
- Broadcast - Broadcasts a message to players with permission
- Message - Messages the actioned player
- Look - Makes the player look in a certain place
- Command - Makes the server or player issue a command
- Title - Sends the actioned player a title
- Invisibility - Makes the actioned player invisible / visible
- Nametag (Requires NameTagEdit) - Sets the players nametag
- Invincibility - Makes the player invincible
It can currently detect if a player doesn't move for x amount of time and if a player is using an AFK fish farm such as the one seen here.
How it works.
Every X ticks (Default: 60, so 3 seconds) we check the players position against their last position, if it's not greater than the specified distance (in blocks) then we add a violation, once X (100 by default) violations are reached then actionscripts are ran with your specified actions.
By default the config will allow players to AFK for 5 minutes before execution is started. ((60 / 20) * 100 = 300 seconds)
OpenAFK - The Open Source AntiAFK plugin. 1.1.2
Prevents players from using small anti AFK machines and AFK fishing machines
- Added openafk.afk Permission Jul 29, 2020
- AFK Disconnect Script Support Jul 27, 2020
- Fixed Checks not Resetting, Reload Command, Event Detection May 2, 2020