Small update time, once again
- Patched some networking because some hosts were having problems with their HTTP proxy
- Patched migrations for those who were having issues
- Minor performance improvements and extra API features
- Preparing some background work for a next upcoming update
- We also released a document explaining privacy and transparent rules, nothing really changed with how we operate, just good to have...
OpenAudioMc - Music - Speakers - Regions - Bungeecord 6.2.4
Add custom music and voice chat to your server, without mods or downloads.
Deltazura likes this.
This one is really useful for most of you, so here you go!
It's best explained in the help article at https://help.openaudiomc.net/#traincarts
You are very welcome
Some of you have complained about having issues with the saving and migrating of config files, that has now been fixed.
Other small changes include
- You now get a cute hover message over the click-to-connect link, you can, of course, change it in your config
- Performance improvements for bungee cord
- Migrations now don't mess up things like they did
- Tokens now get properly cleared upon shutting down and don't complain about the class loader
6.2 Public release
(it's pretty cool)
There we are, finally back with a big new release.
Before we unpack this new fancy update, there's something important I have to say about the direction of the project.
Up until this point, OpenAudioMc has been delivered as a "Product", meaning that you (as the end-user) downloaded the plugin,...
It hasn't been too long since the last update but we've grown like crazy.
In just the last month alone, we hit over 1000 additional downloads and had some big servers join the network (like Imagine Fun and a few festivals).
With this enormous load, we had to upscale our server infrastructure which is now ludicrously expensive and big for a small hobby project but it's required to keep the service running for free. If you love the project please consider donating at...
Implemented network compression and fixed timeoutsZakaria12 likes this.
Contains some fixes related to connection issues. We have been overloaded for the last few days and upgraded our servers accordingly. Please update if you were having issues (both for bungee and spigot)
As always, donations to keep the project running are greatly appreciated: http://donate.craftmend.com/
And I launched a small one-off project, you can check it out here: https://github.com/Mindgamesnl/BarelyAuthenticated
Another pretty important update, here's the list
starnos likes this.
- Newly created configuration files now have tons of documentation
- The speaker GUI used to not properly save radius changes, now it does.
- Added support for redis! Mainly a purpose build thing for https://twitter.com/BarelyAliveUS with their new parties. Redis can be used to synchronize openaudiomc shows across multiple servers and run on multiple bungee's at the same time utilizing RedisBungee
It's been a while.
Over the last few months, some things broke due to google's security policy so here are some updates and fixes for connections, along with oa internal fixes.
- Fixed speakers and region issues for 1.15 and now 1.16
- Fixed speaker issues for 1.8
- Shows now support mutliworld (for commands like setblock etc), please do note that if you were having issues with this, you must delete and remake the cue in the world you want the block to be...
This is a minor update to add some improvements and a new feature to shows called "loop" which will allow you to loop a show. This new feature is available via the command and the GUI.
For more info, please refer to the previous update.
Page 1 of 7