It's been a while, but I haven't been sitting still since the last update. A ton of new features/improvements have been added which is really exciting (you can read up on everything in the changelog). Voice chat will be broader available over the next week(s) (more free slots per server, more activation codes, etc) but most of this depends on the load and how it all goes. Supporters on my patreon can get extra perks and support both me...
OpenAudioMc - Proximity Voice Chat - Realtime online music and effects - Bungeecord - Velocity 6.5.4
Add custom music and voice chat to your server, without mods or downloads.
It's finally here!
Please check the documentation for details about the new features and how to enable them (https://help.openaudiomc.net/docs)
I'm proud to open the voice chat beta to a lot more users, but this does come at some additional costs which is why the feature won't be free forever. Please consider donating if you want to support the project and its future development.
- Added support for Java 16 / Minecraft 1.17...
This is a minor incremental update that fixes a few problems.
- Time synchronization is more accurate between servers and clients, this fixes some issues where it was impossible to correctly time music.
- Account linking now supports recovery
- Broken RTC connections now get 5 re-attempts before the failure mode is enabled
- Speakers in worlds loaded by the plugin Multiverse now get detected correctly
Howdy howdy, it's me again, dropping by with a super big update, please read the full changelog and closing notes before updating since there are some things you need to pay attention to when updating and some news about the current state of voicechat and its rollout.
Let's get started with the full changelog first:
- Worldguard `__global__` is now usable as a region
- Added a SoundCloud now playing widget (required by the SoundCloud TOS)
- Speaker Garbage Collection now...
Hey there everyone!
It's been a while due to personal reasons, but let's kick 2021 off with some good news (for once). The full changelog is at the end of this post, it's quite long, you have been warned.
As always, if you want to support the project and its development, please consider donating since it really does help a lot
The colours can be changed in OA+, as you would expect...
Small update fixing some small issues with predictive audio and Redis, don't feel forced to update if you weren't affected.
Really exciting update today
The goal of OpenAudioMc has always been to add smooth and seamless audio to your server. But with the internet being like it is, timing has always been a problem since files had to load before playing.
Well, not anymore!
This update adds a complex system that makes OpenAudioMc "learn" what sounds are likely to be played for a client, and preload it in the background as the player moves around the world.
Meaning that the client will have the sound...
Really small update, but this should fix issues for some of you who were complaining about drop-outs on local Minecraft servers or servers with bad ping to our backend infrastructure.
Got a small update for ya including some backend improvements but also including a neat new feature for y'all to make the update worth your time
- The web client will now default to your server logo instead of openaudio's logo, but it'll default to the player skin whenever it fails to fetch (the logo updates every 24 hours)
- Implemented base for anonymous identities based on server hash which will be important in some upcoming backend patches (so you won't have to update...
A quick little update to patch some bugs which affected some of you.
nicoguin likes this.
- Added health checks, the plugin now periodically checks if all services are healthy and authenticated as they should and will auto correct when this doesn't seem to be the case.
- the /oa reload command now does a full system restart (including networking services) and not just the config.
- A few bugs have been patched which caused issues with GoogleDrive in regions and speakers.
- Improved API...
Page 1 of 9