It hasn't been too long since the last update but we've grown like crazy.
In just the last month alone, we hit over 1000 additional downloads and had some big servers join the network (like Imagine Fun and a few festivals).
With this enormous load, we had to upscale our server infrastructure which is now ludicrously expensive and big for a small hobby project but it's required to keep the service running for free. If you love the project please consider donating at...
OpenAudioMc - Proximity Voice Chat - Realtime online music and effects - Bungeecord - Velocity 6.5.3
Add custom music and voice chat to your server, without mods or downloads.
Implemented network compression and fixed timeoutsZakaria12 likes this.
Contains some fixes related to connection issues. We have been overloaded for the last few days and upgraded our servers accordingly. Please update if you were having issues (both for bungee and spigot)
As always, donations to keep the project running are greatly appreciated: http://donate.craftmend.com/
And I launched a small one-off project, you can check it out here: https://github.com/Mindgamesnl/BarelyAuthenticated
Another pretty important update, here's the list
starnos likes this.
- Newly created configuration files now have tons of documentation
- The speaker GUI used to not properly save radius changes, now it does.
- Added support for redis! Mainly a purpose build thing for https://twitter.com/BarelyAliveUS with their new parties. Redis can be used to synchronize openaudiomc shows across multiple servers and run on multiple bungee's at the same time utilizing RedisBungee
It's been a while.
Over the last few months, some things broke due to google's security policy so here are some updates and fixes for connections, along with oa internal fixes.
- Fixed speakers and region issues for 1.15 and now 1.16
- Fixed speaker issues for 1.8
- Shows now support mutliworld (for commands like setblock etc), please do note that if you were having issues with this, you must delete and remake the cue in the world you want the block to be...
This is a minor update to add some improvements and a new feature to shows called "loop" which will allow you to loop a show. This new feature is available via the command and the GUI.
For more info, please refer to the previous update.
(re-upload with slightly patched build)
This is another big update. let's go over them in a quick list, and then go into more detail.
Jensie1996 likes this.
- [+] Show system
- [+] Speaker GUI
- [+] New timing system
- [+] Client recommendation message (in config)
- [~] Fixed networking issues on some hosts
- [~] Fixed speaker commands
- [~] Fixed performance issues
- [~] WorldGuard region priority can be disabled in config
- [~] Fixed connection issues
Fix NPE and networking bug on bungeecord, because i messed up
Fixes, fixes everywhere.
While refactoring, Intellij broke something with the temp regions.
Here's a small fix.
Page 3 of 9