Stop, speaker time!
This is an exiting new update, speakers!
Like this: https://twitter.com/OpenAudioMc/status/857318600490844161
Please read the help menu for instructions on how to use them
how to use speakers:Code (Text):
/openaudio help speaker
(More commands can be found in the help menu)
- get a speaker: /oa speaker add https://craftmend.com/pd.mp3
- Place the speaker
- Have fun
OpenAudioMc - Proximity Voice Chat - Realtime online music and effects - Bungeecord - Velocity 6.5.3
Add custom music and voice chat to your server, without mods or downloads.
so i dun goofed.
i accidentally broke the regions in the last update and wanna say sorry to all users who depend on this funciton.
(also sneaked some other fixes in)
It is fixed and you have my apologies.
Feel free to skip this update if you don't use regions
exiting update for y'all!
Sync if finaly here!
What is sync, why and how to use it?
One of the big problems with openaudio was that the user does not hear sound after he/she closes the client (and opens it again), leaves the server of is to late with opening the web client.
This update solves that problem for good!
Thanks to some magic (math and timers) sync can do these cool things:
- Ensure you that your players have the sound synced and nice
- Ensure that users hear the...
Openaudiomc+? whots that? BURN IT! GET THE FLAMETHROWER WAAH!
Shh listen up grass-hopper, it's actualy pretty cool
All jokes aside, openaudiomc+ is the new way of configuring your web client
Add css options and do other sorts of cool things
Let's first look at the cashboard (picture above)
This is the...
It's that time again, time for updates!
This is one of the biggest updates yet
Let's go through all the changes
/oa and /oam
A shorter version of the /openaudio command
You can now skip to a sertain part in a song,
/oa skipto @a sound1 60
The addon "OpenAudio-Sk-Events" got merged with this plugin, that means that the skript events will now be enabled when skript is found...
(Re post of the update form yesterday, may have done something stupid. No need to update if you allready have the 2.1 from yesterday)
(Oh yeah, did you know we now have a twitter?)
- Added id support
- Added forced volume
- Toggles (play/pause)
*Announcer*: Welcome to this introduction of the ID system
Average reader: Yeah yeah get on...
OpenAudioMc switched to ssl for the servers, this comes with one problem tho..
A required update
Don't worry! this will be the last required update!
- Playlist support
- Ssl support (when enabled in the advanced config file)
How to setup an example playlist?
Step one, set the first two songs
/openaudio playlist set rick 1 https://soundcloud.com/timmohendriks/never-gonna-give-you-up-remix
So, it has been a while but we are back! and stronger than before!
This update is a complete rewrite of.. well.. everything.
Let's start with some technical updates and work our way to the new features.
- OpenAudioMc 2.0 is no longer based on jetty, so the minecraft server does no longer host the socket server. we made a socketio server (hosted by craftmend) which handels all the trafic, this means no ALL hosts are compatible, no more stupid setup and most...
THIS UPDATE ONLY APPLIES FOR ADDON DEVELOPERS
Added support for Skript events:
Can be downloaded here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/openaudiomc-skript-events.35574/
Big update (again)
- Core rewrite Ya know all the problems with 'i can't connect ' well they have all been fixed! (complete rewrite of sessions)
- Spy mode get notified when someone connects /openaudio users spy
- Info check if a users is connected and get more info! /openaudio users info <mcname>
- Updated help help pages are now better
- Events read more below
- Hue philips hue menu and ui have been...
Page 6 of 9