This update includes
New in the plugin
- a crap ton of bug fixes
- Music now stops when you leave the minecraft server
- Client detects when you join the server again
New in the web client
- a new beautiful flat ui
- settings page/tab
- better browser compatibility
Problem, suggestion or a bug? hit me up ;-)
OpenAudioMc - Proximity Voice Chat - Realtime online music and effects - Bungeecord - Velocity 6.5.3
Add custom music and voice chat to your server, without mods or downloads.
The web config files are a thing of the past!
This update incudes a all new Setup Wizard!
the first time that the webclient is opened it will open a setup wizard and walk you through the steps of installing OpenAudioMc!
And i added a fancy error popup that will prompt the user to reconnect!
- "/openaudio reload" now you can finally reload the config without restarting the server
- "/openaudio reconnect <name> <new ws host>" re connect a user to another OpenAudio...
So, it has been quite sometime since the last update.
Soooo, what is new?
- Added streaming modus
- Added /openaudio live start <stream source>
- Added /openaudio live stop
- New help menu
- Bug fixes
- New UI
THIS UPDATE ONLY APPLIES TO THE WEB CLIENT!
- Deleted login.php
- Fixed error reporting in index.php
Next update (1.4) will be a big oneBrettPlayMC likes this.
- Fixed some bugs with https servers
- Added the /openaudio pause <name> <url/sound> command
- Added the /openaudio resume <name> <url/sound> command
- Added startup sounds
- Added startup sound config
- Edit: /openaudio send <name> <message> now supports spaces!
You can now pause and resume sounds!
Fixed major typo!
(the login system should work now)
- Updated web client (see screenshot)
- Messages now can be turned off
- Messages now support color codes (&number)
- Messages now have a little window that pops up when a message is received
- New help menu
- Added the /openaudio setbg <name> <code/url/reset> command
- NEW WEB UI!
- Fixed a bug with the regions
- Improved php code (by https://github.com/DmACKGL)
Example for photos
/openaudio setbg @a http://puu.sh/rSK4n/9b1cf9eb6f.png
/openaudio setbg @a rgba(1,0,0,0)
/openaudio setbg @a...
- Added Audio buffer (web client)
- Added the "/openaudio buffer <name> <url>" command
- Added the "/openaudio playbuffer <name>" command
- Added the "/openaudio playregion <region name> <url>" command
- Fixed some minor bugs
What is the audio buffer?
With the audio buffer you can "preload" a sound for players with a slower internet connection
What is Playregion?
With playregion you can start a sound for players who are in a certain region
Fixed a small bugg in the web client
Page 8 of 9