- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
OpenBoard is a free and open source scoreboard and nametag plugin. It strives to follow KISS (keep it simple, stupid).
- Create your own scoreboards using animations and placeholders without flicker
- Manipulate the tab list and nametags
- Simple to use, yet extremely extensive (event-based scoreboards, developer API)
- Lack of bloatware, no uneccessary features.
- Completely open source and free of charge
- Java 8
- PlaceholderAPI (only req. for scoreboard placeholders)
Commands & Permissions
/obreload (openboard.reload) - Reloads the scoreboards and nametags (excluding events, these require a full restart).
openboard.board.<name> - The permission for the scoreboard <name>, where <name> is the file name without the .yml (e.g. "default" for "default.yml").
openboard.nametag.<name> - The permission for the nametag, where <name> is the nametag name (i.e. "admin").
default.yml - The default scoreboard
events.yml - The default events configuration file
nametags.yml - The default nametags configuration file
If you require help, please contact me. You can do one of the following:
- Message me on Discord (quickest): Arraying#7363
- Reply to the discussion thread for this resource
- Message me on Spigot
Feature Requests & Bug Reports
OpenBoard is currently still in beta (0.x.x), so if there are bugs I apologise. For either bugs or feature requests please create a new issue on GitHub. Try to be as descriptive as possible for bugs (when did it happen, what did you do beforehand, how to replicate, etc.). Do NOT do this in the review section.
Broken Pipe/Nametags not working properly on 1.8 with >1.8 clients
Make sure ViaVersion's auto-team is disabled in the ViaVersion configuration, and the plugin itself is on the latest version (v1.6 pushes out some scoreboard fixes).
- Follow the software's license (Apache License 2.0)
- Give credit to original contributors after plugin modifications
FOSS Spigot scoreboard and nametag solution