- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Any, via the use of messages.yml
Powerful Roleplay Engine for Spigot
OpenRP is plugin that will help give your server the essential features required for a modern, well-designed Roleplay server. Alongside this, it's been modernized over an over, and it now has a powerful API that is simple to use for developers to shape out your server!
Please join our Discord Server if you have any questions!
Learn how to set OpenRP up.
If you find a bug, let me know as soon as you find it, so that I can patch it!
OpenRP is fully compatible with PlaceholderAPI and MVdWPlaceholderAPI.
- Unlimited chat channels, based on commands.
- Set a chat channel as default, which can be used when talking without any command in chat.
- Add unlimited aliases for any channel.
- Set cool-downs per any chat channel.
- Set a custom color code permission.
- Give your channel a display name
- Set a specific range for your chat channel.
- Set a custom permission for using the chat channel, and a separate permission for reading it.
How to use Chat: https://github.com/fishydarwin/OpenRP/wiki/Usage:-OpenRP-Chat
- Unlimited fields that you can fill in about your character.
- Set in a default value for a field.
- Generate placeholders that work across all of OpenRP & across other plugins via PlaceholderAPI or MVdWPlaceholderAPI.
- Right-click (or Crouch + Right-Click) players to view their descriptions.
- Viewable descriptions, with messages that can be fully customized, with unlimited messages.
- Have full control over your character values, by setting restrictions in config.
- Enable or disable chat colors per field via a permission node.
- Set some variables as locked, if you want to make them changeable only at a specific time.
How to use Descriptions: https://github.com/fishydarwin/OpenRP/wiki/Usage:-OpenRP-Descriptions
- Set any default roll amount.
- Enable or disable different rolls by appending the face number after the command, for example /roll 100.
- Roll out of two different numbers, such as /roll 50-80.
- Set a minimum and maximum amount for what the appended number can be.
- Set a range for the message in chat.
- Change the roll's format.
How to use Rolls: https://github.com/fishydarwin/OpenRP/wiki/Usage:-OpenRP-Rolls
- A time plugin that keeps track of the time & date in game.
- The time is displayed above the player's inventory bar, as an Action Bar.
- Choose how fast or slow the time goes.
- The date flips around normally, and the calendar is accurate in keeping track of 28/30/31 day differences, and even of Leap Years!
- The format for the Action Bar is fully changeable, and supports placeholders.
How to use Time: https://github.com/fishydarwin/OpenRP/wiki/Usage:-OpenRP-Time
OpenRP [1.13-1.16] | Powerful Roleplay Plugin 2.2
A plugin that turns your server into a modern Roleplay experience.