- Lazertx, UnlitedOwns
- This plugin allows you to look up players previous names in preparation for name changing so /lookup player is useless until name changing is added but this plugin still has other features to offer.
- This plugin was made specifically for a server I develop for so none of the features are configurable but making the plugin configurable will be on an update.
- Look up users previous usernames.
- Look up users that have used a set IP.
- Alert admins when someone logs in with a set IP.
- /<lookup|lk> - Display a list of commands
- /lookup <add|a> <IP> <MESSAGE> - Add an IP to alert admins when the IP is used.
- /lookup ip <IP> - Look up all the user that have used an IP.
- /lookup <list|l> - List all IPs that are being tracked and players on those IPs.
- /lookup <player|p> <PLAYER> - Look up all previous names of a user.
- /lookup <version|v> - Display the version of Ophion Protection you are running.
- All commands - ophion.staff
- Add config to the plugin.
- Add more permissions so that they are not so generic.
- Lazertx - Plugin developer
- UnlitedOwns - Plugin suggestion
Ophion Protection 1.8.6
Track usernames, ips and alert all admins when a user logs on.