- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Opjoin is a plugin that allows only users with the permission "opjoin.join" to join, if it's activated. You can set a custom kick message in the config.yml file and you can see in chat if anyone tries to join. You can use the plugin, if your server is in maintenance and only administrators should be able to join.
- opjoin.join Allows the user to join if enabled. More permissions are coming soon.
- /opjoin Infos about the plugin. More features are comming soon.
- allow the user to set up more profiles with more permissions and other kick messages
- enable and disable the plugin in chat
Important: Java 8 is required
Opjoin [No updates] 0.4
Opjoin is a plugin that allows only players with a permission to join with a custom kick message