What is "OpsyWarn"
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
OpsyWarn is a little script allowing you to warn you players and when they reach a set limit they get automatically temp-banned. The script is fully customisable with messages, configs and permissions !
- Adding a warn to a player (/opsywarn add <player>)
- Remove a warn from a player (/opsywarn remove <player>)
- Clear all the warns from a player (/opsywarn clear <player>)
- Display all the warns of a player with date and giver (/opsywarn info <player>)
- Developer mode for the script reloader
- Permission debugger to know which permission you need to run a command
- Fully customisable with options/configs, permissions, messages
How to install
Before installation make sure you have installed the dependencies.
- Download the latest version of the script
- Place the downloaded .sk file in your server scripts folder (plugins/Skript/scripts)
- Start your server
- Enjoy !
Servers using this plugin
- opsywarn.add (/opsywarn add <player>)
- opsywarn.remove (/opsywarn remove <player>)
- opsywarn.clear (/opsywarn clear <player>)
- opsywarn.info (/opsywarn info <player>)
- opsywarn.help (/opsywarn help)
- opsywarn.reload (/opsywarn reload)
Feel free to rate the plugin and send feedbacks !
And don't forget to leave a like