- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- /opwhitelist reload - Reload OPWhitelist
- /opwhitelist disable - Disable OPWhitelist
- /opwhitelist list - List all players in OPWhitelist
- /opwhitelist reset - Reset OPWhitelist
- /opwhitelist add <player> - Add <player> to OPWhitelist
- /opwhitelist remove <player> - Remove <player> from OPWhitelist
*All executable only from console for more security*
- It check for opped players every cooldown seconds and on player join
- Default cooldown for check is every 1.5 seconds
- All customizable on in-file config (cooldown, punish, punish-command)
- Punish option
- Punish-command to execute option if punish option is set to true
- Placeholder: <player> = playername
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
- Telegram: @Sitieno14_bot (act like it's a contact, isn't really a bot)
Please if you find a bug or wanna suggest a feature contact me on telegram reporting/talking about it and I will fix or add new features with a new version release.
Server that use this plugin:
(Review if you want your server in this list)
Simple, fast, lightweight (69 lines), secure, essential system for protecting your server