- Reload messages
- Permission messages
- Permissions (again). Permissions for /openmarket and /om-stats now given by default
Ore Market | Stock Market for Ores in Minecraft 2.2.4
Realistic stock market for Ores!
Fixed an error with permissions not being default and not showing in permission plugins [Fixed link too]
Fixed the multiplier setting,
Cleaned up code loads.eemunni likes this.
- Changed project path from com.olliejw -> me.olliejw. With the creation of my new website https://olliejw.me
- Overhauled update checker with support to dev builds
- New bStats data: Checks how many servers actually...
This update brings player heads and Placeholder API support!
Code (Text):%oremarket_value_<item-slot>% - Current ore value
%oremarket_name_<item-slot>% - Ore name
%oremarket_stock_<item-slot>% - Ore Stock
%oremarket_cost_<item-slot>% - Ore original cost
%oremarket_change_<item-slot>% - Value-Cost
%oremarket_percent_<item-slot>% - Change in percentCode (Text):Config.yml:
Change "valueupdates" to "valuemessage"
This update brings a new event called Market Crash. Every few hours (configurable) the market will drop by a significant amount (also configurable).
Also new is extra stats have been added to the bStats page. This includes Total ore values and Total ores in the GUIs (across every single server using OreMarket). You can also view your individual stats with /om-stats.
A few other small changes have been made such...
ORE MARKET 2.0 IS HERE!! After hours of development of learning new things, Ore Market 2.0 is finally here and ready for you guys! I just want to apologise for how long this update has taken but trust me, it's worth the wait!
Here's whats new:
• Values save after reload/restart!
• 100% GUI customisation with your own items!
• A bunch of new placeholders!
• New stock (amount) system!
• Value change multipliers!
• Tax as a % on top of sales!
• More GUI...
The value of ores wasn't actually changing. Fixed some other stuff too..
Just a really quick update to add bStats that will be on the resource page soon. No need to replace config files