- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- OreGenerator is a simple plugin that allows you to generate random ores (or blocks) from natural cobblestone generation (with lava and water).
- You can add as many blocks as there are in Minecraft, not only ores.
- You only have to care that the sum of probabilities hit one (and no more).
This is the default behaviour of Minecraft:
- debug: true/false - Display additionnal informations into console, for developers only.
- blocks: id - The blocks that will be generated randomly
Note: default is a special entry that define the probability of cobblestone generation, and must always figure out first in blocks if you do not want to have some strange issues.Code (YAML):blocks:
If you want to add a new block, simply add a new entry in blocks, like this one:
Where MATERIAL is the material of the block and p the apparitition probability of block.Code (YAML):blocks:
A complete list of valid Material names can be find here: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Material.html
This adds Iron ore with a probability of 15% to appears.Code (YAML):blocks:
Note: If you want to get ride of cobblestone, do not remove the default entry, simply set its probability to 0.
Code (YAML):debug: false
There's only a few commands, to manage your worlds and set where you want the plugin to be enabled. Every command starts with
- /og enable [world]Enable OreGenerator in world world (if no world is provided, it will take the player current world)
- /og disable [world]Disable OreGenerator in world world (if no world is provided, it will take the player current world)
- /og listList all active worlds
- /og reloadReload configuration from config.yml.Permissions:
You can find here the permission list:
- og.disable: Allows /og disable command
- og.enable: Allows /og enable command
- og.list: Allows /og list command
- og.reload: Allows /og reload command
- og.*: Grant wildcard permissions