OreReplacer--- Powered by LogoCat
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Jar Download link: Spigot Page
A zero burden plugin that ends Xray-mining forever. This plugin is a minecraft server-side spigot plugin in order to enhance the experience of:
This plugin will dynamically generate the ore and stone block that is not connect to the air or water when they get broken. --->
- Prevent any method of X-Ray mining 100%.
- Consume theoratically least network traffic and computational effort.
- Do not affect any normal player
So X-Ray players would think they are getting close to the block. But after they break the last stone. They would find the ores disappear. --->
Enhanced mining mechanism :
1. Experience : The probability and ore distribution is based on minecraft vanilla settings. Normal player won't notice the transformation.
2. Efficiency : Blocks are generated only when players reveal them. No excessive fake ores transimitted.
3. Configurable : All of the ores probability and distribution could be set and revised immediately.
4. Extendable : Tested on 300 players server, less than 0.1 % TPS occupation.
5. False-positive Protection :
If player's block placing action would trigger the plugin, making the ore disappear, the plugin would cancel player's action and notify them.
Players with permission node "orereplacer.ignore.safemode" will disable the detection.
- Youtube link : Ore got replaced as X-ray player mining.
This build is compiled and tested on these environments.
This plugin needs to run with the following plugins with the latest version to work properly:
- Drop the plugin jar file in your server folder /plugins/ and run once.
- After the plugin folder and default config.yml is generated, stop the server.
- Start to set your own config withing config.yml.
suggested settings :Code (Text):
# 0.001 means that when a player mine 1000 blocks, the player would "probably" get 1 diamond. (Expected value.)
#What is the maximum number blocks of the ore veins.
#You could change this value and hold a mining bonus time!.
#This number will multiply the probability of ore generation.
# true equals replacing such ores.
# false equals leaving such ores as their original position.
# Other ore blocks have default setting. Just follow the logic above.
# true for enabling False-positive Protection.
ORE_PROTECTION_TEXT: 'Your placing behavior would make the ore disappear due to server anti-xray mechanism. Please remove the ore to place the block.'
Code (Text):PROBABILITY_DIAMOND: 0.004
command description required permission
player with his node could reload the plugin's config.
description: player with his node could toggle the plugin's replacing function.
description: player with his node could reload the plugin's config.
description: player with his node could skip the safe-ore detection.
Want to contribute? Great! This project is open to everyone as long as it follows the license. You could follow these steps to build up the developing environment :
- Click here for instrctions of importing a maven project.
- Add the dependent plugin .jar file mentioned above.
- Run the project as 'maven install'
- The built version would be in /$project_name/target/
Term of Service
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise agreed in a separate written document signed by an authorized representative of mcfallout.net, the plugin and its usage are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works for providing a pay-to-win mechanism or providing special powers / perks as a return for donation or payment.
OreReplacer - 100% no more X-ray miners, seriously. 220.127.116.11.16a4
A zero burden plugin that ends Xray-mining forever.