- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Info: as of now this plugin only support a few mobs (that is if your connected to public database, if not no mobs are loaded), however you can manually add each mob!
How to use: place block under spawner chosen by config (default Emerald Block)! if items don't spawn it means either your wanted mob isn't loaded or you haven't placed block under it!
+ Customize each mob!
+ Customize block that's used
+ Public database!
+ Ability to whitelist/blacklist worlds!
+ Shift + Right Clicking item spawner would give info about it!
+ more to come
- File - Loads mobs from a local file!
- Public - Loads mobs from public file!
- FilePublic - Loads mobs first from local file then public!
- Forced - Kills spawned mobs!
- FileForced - Drops loot for loaded mobs from file, kills unregistered mobs!
- PublicForced - Drops loot for loaded mobs from public file, kills unregistered!
- Mixed - Uses local first, then Public, then forced modes!
- ourItemSpawner - shows help menu [perm: ouritemspawner.help]
- ourItemSpawner info - shows block thats used [perm: ouritemspawner.info]
- ourItemSpawner reload - reloads config [perm: ouritemspawner.reload]
perm "ouritemspawner.help" also enables tab complete for commands!
public database incase you need basic file:
ourItemSpawner is plugin that turns mob spawners into spawners that spawn loot!
- World Guard Support! Dec 12, 2020
- fixed reload and added support for 1.13 (Update is not necessary if your above 1.15!) Nov 20, 2020
- Fix and data type update! Nov 18, 2020