!! WARNING !!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin is currently very bugged. If more than one player are using it, it won't work as intended. This will be fixed in a future release.
We are testing and refining atm. ETA unknown
A simple plugin to give you players a backpack. You can use it to add more inventory space, or allow a special inventory in a specific area or game mode.
- pack (Open the Pack)
- pack <player name> (Open the Pack for another player. Usually for admins)
- packreload (Reload the configuration)
- pack.open (To open a Pack)
- pack.put (Add items to the Pack)
- pack.take (Take items from the Pack)
- pack.openOther (To open someone else's Pack)
- pack.putOther (Add items to someone else's Pack)
- pack.takeOther (Take items from someone else's Pack)
This Plugin is free and open source. You can use the source code any way you see fit. Feel free to credit me, if you use the code.