- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
What is PacketEvents?
PacketEvents is a tiny packetlistening & packetsending API.
It also supports 1.7.10 ➔ 1.16.3 spigot servers.
PacketEvents also has lots of useful utilities, such as checking client version, custom event system, TPS checking, player ping checking, and more!
To check player's versions, you will need ViaVersion or ProtocolSupport or ProtocolLib or a 1.7.10 spigot server.
The PacketEvents versions 1.5.5 up to the latest are licensed under the MIT License.
Older versions of packetevents are licensed under the GPL3 or GPL2, you can check yourself in the commits as we mention if we ever switch license.
Highly discouraged to use them.
HOW DO I USE PACKETEVENTS?
Check out the API Guide
Check out the Dependency Setup Guide
AWESOME PROJECTS USING PACKETEVENTS
• Hades (Free Open source anticheat)
• Luna (Unfinished Paid anticheat),Click to join the discord server
• Karhu (Premium anticheat)
• Warden (Free closed source anticheat)
• Cypher (Unfinished premium anticheat) Click to join their discord server
• Cardinal (Premium all in one server plugin, including an anticheat)
• AntiHaxerman(Free open source anticheat)
• Vulcan(Premium unfinished anticheat), Click to join the discord server
Report Issues / Bugs
• Credit to all the contributors.
PacketEvents has it's own discord server that you can join for support or updates.
Donations are very appreciated, they really help me out!
SUPPORT ME WITHOUT DONATING?
Simply share this API with more people.
Let us get more users!
Join the discord server
My Other Spigotmc Plugins
PacketEvents API 1.6.9
(1.7.10 -> 1.16.3) Lightweight packet listening & packetsending API
- 1.6.9 PATCH UPDATE, BUG FIXES & PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS Sep 20, 2020 at 10:09 AM
- 1.6.8 LARGE PATCH UPDATE!! PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES & NEW FEATURES Sep 16, 2020
- PATCH UPDATE, 1.6.7 INCLUDING MANY BUG FIXES AND NEW FEATURES Sep 10, 2020