- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Padlock is plugin that allows players to lock and unlock containers in with key made from named tripwire_hook.
Keys can be created and renamed using an anvil, or using the built in /rename command with permission.
Chests can then locked and unlocked by player interaction while sneaking with the key in hand; using shift-right-click on the chest or container.
- Works on Chests and Trapped Chests.
- Configure chests to be opened by the player only when unlocked, only when the proper key is in their hand, or only when the proper key is in their inventory.
- Configure chests to allow flow of items to and from containers when locked.
- Disables damage to chests if locked.
- Item status is displayed on the Action Bar.
- Override of locks with permission padlock.bypass and any key.
- Uses built in container lock capability, compatible with block loggers.
- Simple command-less chest protection without complicated plugins.
- Create duplicate keys using the same name for others to allow access to shared chests.
- Create one time keys to give out for present chests.
/padlock reload - reloads the padlock configuration
/rename <name> - renames the item in hand
padlock.reload - enables the padlock reload command
padlock.bypass - allows picking and breaking locks (admin)
padlock.rename - enables the rename command
padlock.rename.color - enables color code in the rename command
# Plugin Configuration
# can be used to disable plugin
# keymode: <inventory/hand/unlocked>
# should allow items from locked containers to flow
# chest names that are accessible when locked
- 'Community Chest'
- Non-container blocks such as doors, trapdoors and gates are no longer supported.
- Designed for Minecraft 1.13+
The plugin is provided AS-IS. Support is only provided to buyers.
This currently supports the latest versions of 1.13 - 1.14.4 and may break with future releases.