- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Keep in mind, if you are an early adopter for any update. If it says unknown webpage, please wait until the BukkitDev staff approve the plugin first. Once approved you'll be able to see it.
How to Install
- Using this plugin you can allow your users to obtain new ranks by paying configurable amounts of in-game money. You can have as many groups as you wish and set a price that is different for each of them. It is as easy as adding your groups to the lists in the configuration file and restarting your server. Please make sure you read the commented section of the config file as it contains important information about setting up the file. Enjoy
- Download the latest PaidRanks.jar and add it to your plugins file on your server.
- Start the server!
- Go to your config.yml under the /Plugins/PaidRanks
- Decide whether or not you want your ranks to be global
- Now go to the language file and decide if you want to change anything. If not your all set.
- Go in-game and follow the commands!Compatible Permissions/Economy
- The New Economy
Command Permission Description
- <> Required |  Not Required
- Go to this page
- None currently on newest version
- You can view the Change Log Here.
- If you have any suggestions please feel free to make them. I am very open to criticism and new ideas! Also, If you like what you see and want to support the development of this plugin and any other plugins i decide to create.
- If you like what you see and want to support the development of this plugin and any other plugins i decide to create, please donate by clicking on the donation button below.
PaidRanks - Rankup 3.8
Allow users to rank-up using money! With multiple ladders of choice!