- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Configurable LocalizationPaperMoney allows you to give players money in the form of an item. Players can withdraw and deposit money into their balance and admins can give out paper money. You can hook this into other plugins to allow paper money as prizes.
This is the default config file. It includes the language nodes simply because the config only takes in 2 arguments.
withdraw.reusetime: The time players have to wait to reuse the withdraw command.
withdraw.minimum: The minimum amount of currency that can be turned into a bank note.
Language Note: color.character MUST be only 1 character long, I recommend just keeping it as '&'. Warning and Info color node is the color in which any node in the info/warning section will be colored after. Any %s you see is the formatting of the string in which that is replaced with the obvious contents depending on the node.
prefix: '&e[&2PaperMoney&e] '
wrongitem: Not a valid bank note.
wrongcommandusage: Incorrect Command Usage.
withdrawusage: Usage:&r /withdraw [amount]
giveusage: Usage:&r /papermoney give [amount]
papermoneyusage: Usage:&r /papermoney [give/reload]
nopermission: You do not have permission to use that command.
noconsole: Command must be used in-game.
nofunds: Not enough funds.
noplayer: That player was not found.
notzero: Amount cannot be zero.
toolittle: Minimum withdraw allowed is %s.
toofast: Doing that too fast, try again in &r%s&4 seconds.
deposited: Amount Deposited.
balance: Current Balance:&a %s
inventoryfull: Inventory Full. Dropped Bank Note at your location.
withdrew: '%s withdrew as bank note.'
given: You were given a bank note in the amount of&a %s
gave: 'Gave [Bank Note : &a%s&2] to&a %s'
configreloaded: Config Reloaded.
name: '&1Bank Note:&2 %s'
lore: '&2&lUse &n/deposit&r&2&l while holding.'
disabled: Plugin Disabled!
novault: Disabled due to no Vault dependency found!
- withdraw [amount] : Withdraw currency into a bank note.
- deposit : Deposit bank note player is holding.
- papermoney give [name] [amount] : Give player a bank note of amount.
- papermoney reload : Reloads config file.
- papermoney.withdraw : Use of the /withdraw command
- papermoney.deposit : Use of the /deposit command
- papermoney.* : Use of all commands
- papermoney.admin : Use of the /playermoney command
Even though it isn't that helpful, figured I would include the plugin.yml file here for anyone who wants to see behind the counter.
description: Adds paper money to your economy plugin!
description: Command used to access admin related features
description: Used to deposit a bank note into your eco balance
description: Used to withdraw a bank note from your eco balance