REQUIRES PlaceholderAPI 2.2.0 or higher!
Tested with the latest version of MineResetLite
This expansion adds MineResetLite placeholders to PlaceholderAPI.
To use this expansion, simply drop the PAPI-MineResetLite.jar inside of the plugins/placeholderapi/expansions/ folder and use /papi reload!
Available MineResetLite placeholder:
NOTE: If you put mine's name which does not exist, this module will try to find the mine the user is currently in. For instance, you could do %mineresetlite_current_percentage_mined% to show the "percentage mined" in the mine you're currently in.
- %mineresetlite_XXX_time% (the time takes to trigger the reset of the mine XXX.)
- %mineresetlite_XXX_time_remaining% (the time remaining until the next reset of the mine XXX.)
- %mineresetlite_XXX_percentage% (the percentage, that will trigger the reset of the mine XXX)
- %mineresetlite_XXX_blocks_mined% (the number of blocks mined so far in the mine XXX)
- %mineresetlite_XXX_percentage_mined% (the percentage mined in the mine XXX
Add-on for PlaceholderAPI which adds various placeholders for MineResetLite
- supports "current" mine option. Jan 18, 2019
- fixed the version number. Nov 25, 2018
- %mineresetite_xxx_percentage% now returns an integer value out of 100. Nov 25, 2018