- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Place a gold pressureplate on the start point.
- Place a stone pressureplate on the end point.
- Specify the failheight with /parkour failheight.
- Specify the spawnpoint with /parkour startpoint.
- Place a sign and type [highscore] in the first line.
- Place a sign and type [score] in the first line.
Your ready to go!
/parkour - Gives you a help menu!
parkour.* - This gives you access to all commands.
parkour.<command> - gives you access to a specific command.
Here you can watch a little tutorial to setup the plugin.
By using Parkour+ you are accepting our terms of service.
1. Claiming you developed Parkour+ is forbidden.
2. Decompiling the plugin and use it for your own purpose is forbidden.
3. Selling the plugin for money is forbidden.
4. Uploading the plugin on another page is forbidden.
5. Abusing the /parkour report command is forbidden.
We can disable Parkour+ when you break our terms!
For support you can send me a message on Discord (Jesse#7369) Or send me a mail on [email protected].
For bugg reports or suggestions you can use the report system that has been build inside Parkour+! Just type /Parkour report. This will show you all of the information you need!
Abusing this system will cause a block!