Bug Fix: Permission state for Messages (Enabled/Disabled) were not saving properly, causing all Messages to have their permissions to be disabled. This is fixed.
Parrot Announcer [Broadcast Repeat Messages To Players] | MySQL / PlaceholderAPI Supported 3.0.1
Use a GUI to send repeat messages, ads, announcements and more to your players!
Valok2006 likes this.
Release 3.0Summary: Support for MySQL - Backup your ParrotAnnouncer plugin folder before updating.
SKVIRLSOV likes this.
- Update: Added new MySQL storage option under Settings (Stone Pickaxe button on bottom row of GUI)...
Release 2.5Summary: Malware checker and bug fix. See "Why did I add a malware checker" below.
- Update: Plugin now checks if any known malicious plugins are installed on the server and alerts the admin, giving them the ability to learn more...
Resolved an issue with an error being thrown in the console. Thanks for the report, @Zethrus!
Yet another quick bug fix for a problem with lines being out of order after converting to the new storage system using version 2.4 and 2.4.1.
This should be the last one for today.RockieGo likes this.
Quick bug fix relating to the storage converter introduced in version 2.4.
Release 2.4Summary: Make a backup of your messages in the plugin folder before upgrading, just in case. Behind the scenes changes and cleanup
- Update: Rewritten storage...
Release 2.3Summary: GUI update and bug fixes
SaganWolfric likes this.
- Update: Completely rewrote the GUI core code to prepare for future updates and give us a little more flexibility for new features.
- Bug Fixes:...
- Bug: Fixed an issue where Messages that were a part of a Set that get deleted would throw an error.
Delete your StyleFile.yml
- Fix: Internal GUI Upgrades
- New: More Userfriendly StyleFile.yml
Page 1 of 4