This plugin is no longer compatible with 1.12.2 and below, Use v1.3.2 for 1.12.X versions.
- Updated to support 1.13+
- Added new config option "releaseParrots.swim" (default: true) which enables releasing parrots when a player starts to swim (not just float in water). Otherwise, the parrot will still be released when the player takes suffocation damage in water if "releaseParrots.damage" is true.
Make Parrots stick to your shoulders in 1.13!
- Fixes permission nodes for the /releaseparrots command
- Fixes NPE when player changes world
- /releaseparrots [playerName]: Releases parrots on command sender's shoulders. If a player name is specified, will release the specified player's parrots.
- releaseParrots.flight: Release a player's parrots when flying (default: true) (this is a "fix" for parrot(s) being invisible on a player who is, or has previously, been flying with the parrot(s) on their shoulder(s))
- releaseParrots.bed.enter: Release a player's...
- Added config options for releasing parrots before teleport
- releaseParrots.teleport.sameworld: release parrots before teleporting to a location in the current world (default: false)
- releaseParrots.teleport.netherportal: release parrots before travelling via a nether portal (default: false) (This can be a little iffy, as parrots can be released into the nether portal and sent with you to the new world.)
- releaseParrots.teleport.changeworld: release...
- new config option to leave parrots behind when switching worlds: releaseParrots.worldchange (defaults to false).
- Parrots will now fly from your shoulders when you take damage
- Adjusted fall velocity to make minor allowances for players running down hills. Players walking off 3 high walls will not lose their parrots, players running off 3 high walls might.
This is the first update built against the 1.12 spigot release API.
This update brings a few more opportunities for parrots to fall off, and a config file to enable/disable them as you see fit.
melerpe likes this.
- Parrots will now fall off a player's shoulders if they fall too quickly (typically after 2.5+blocks)
- Parrots will now fall off a payer's shoulders if they are gliding and angle down slightly; gravity at work!
- Parrots will now be removed from a player's shoulders on death (oops)...
- Raised parrot height; Now they fall off your shoulders, not your feet!
- new permission node: "parrotglue.enabled" (default: true); if true, player will have parrot glue on their shoulders, helping parrots to stick better. For vanilla behaviour, this permission node should be false for the player.