ParrotGlue now supports all Minecraft versions from 1.12 through to 1.14.X.
Some features are not available in earlier versions of Minecraft; Parrots will not be released when riptiding in Minecraft 1.13.X.
- Added support for Versions prior to 1.14.x.
- Supports 1.12.X, 1.13.X and 1.14.X.
If you appreciate the work that goes into this free plugin, please consider checking out my other plugin GlowUp.
Make Parrots stick to your shoulders in 1.12, 1.13 & 1.14+!
This version is only compatible with 1.14 and above. For 1.13.x, please use version 2.1.
- Added new config option "releaseParrots.spinattack" (default: true) which enables releasing parrots when performing the riptide spin_attack animation. Parrots are released after a short delay to minimise the chance they'll be hit and killed, thus stopping the player due to the collision.
- Added new config option "releaseParrots.crawl" (default: true) which enables releasing parrots when the...
ParrotGlue has been tested and confirmed working on Spigot 1.14!
ParrotGlue v2.1 works across all 1.13.x and 1.14 versions.
This plugin is no longer compatible with 1.12.2 and below, Use v1.3.2 for 1.12.X versions.
- Updated to support 1.13+
- Added new config option "releaseParrots.swim" (default: true) which enables releasing parrots when a player starts to swim (not just float in water). Otherwise, the parrot will still be released when the player takes suffocation damage in water if "releaseParrots.damage" is true.
- Fixes permission nodes for the /releaseparrots command
- Fixes NPE when player changes world
- /releaseparrots [playerName]: Releases parrots on command sender's shoulders. If a player name is specified, will release the specified player's parrots.
- releaseParrots.flight: Release a player's parrots when flying (default: true) (this is a "fix" for parrot(s) being invisible on a player who is, or has previously, been flying with the parrot(s) on their shoulder(s))
- releaseParrots.bed.enter: Release a player's...
- Added config options for releasing parrots before teleport
- releaseParrots.teleport.sameworld: release parrots before teleporting to a location in the current world (default: false)
- releaseParrots.teleport.netherportal: release parrots before travelling via a nether portal (default: false) (This can be a little iffy, as parrots can be released into the nether portal and sent with you to the new world.)
- releaseParrots.teleport.changeworld: release...
- new config option to leave parrots behind when switching worlds: releaseParrots.worldchange (defaults to false).
- Parrots will now fly from your shoulders when you take damage
- Adjusted fall velocity to make minor allowances for players running down hills. Players walking off 3 high walls will not lose their parrots, players running off 3 high walls might.
Page 1 of 2