- Fixes NPE when player changes world
Make Parrots stick to your shoulders in 1.12!
- /releaseparrots [playerName]: Releases parrots on command sender's shoulders. If a player name is specified, will release the specified player's parrots.
- releaseParrots.flight: Release a player's parrots when flying (default: true) (this is a "fix" for parrot(s) being invisible on a player who is, or has previously, been flying with the parrot(s) on their shoulder(s))
- releaseParrots.bed.enter: Release a player's...
- Added config options for releasing parrots before teleport
- releaseParrots.teleport.sameworld: release parrots before teleporting to a location in the current world (default: false)
- releaseParrots.teleport.netherportal: release parrots before travelling via a nether portal (default: false) (This can be a little iffy, as parrots can be released into the nether portal and sent with you to the new world.)
- releaseParrots.teleport.changeworld: release...
- new config option to leave parrots behind when switching worlds: releaseParrots.worldchange (defaults to false).
- Parrots will now fly from your shoulders when you take damage
- Adjusted fall velocity to make minor allowances for players running down hills. Players walking off 3 high walls will not lose their parrots, players running off 3 high walls might.
This is the first update built against the 1.12 spigot release API.
This update brings a few more opportunities for parrots to fall off, and a config file to enable/disable them as you see fit.
melerpe likes this.
- Parrots will now fall off a player's shoulders if they fall too quickly (typically after 2.5+blocks)
- Parrots will now fall off a payer's shoulders if they are gliding and angle down slightly; gravity at work!
- Parrots will now be removed from a player's shoulders on death (oops)...
- Raised parrot height; Now they fall off your shoulders, not your feet!
- new permission node: "parrotglue.enabled" (default: true); if true, player will have parrot glue on their shoulders, helping parrots to stick better. For vanilla behaviour, this permission node should be false for the player.