ParticlePainter allows you to create 3D paintings in all colors using particles.
To start painting, simply give yourself a paint brush using the commands below.
Then just look at the location you want to paint and sneak (hold shift).
You can also adjust in which distance you're painting by scrolling.
Depends on ParticleLIB.
- /pp [Color] - Gives you a paintbrush of the specified color
- /pp [Red] [Green] [Blue] - Gives you a paintbrush of the specified RGB (Red|Green|Blue) values
- /pp show|hide - Shows/hides your painting
- /pp clear - Clears your painting
- /pp undo <amount> - Undos your latest paint actions
- /pp save [name] - Saves your painting
- /pp load [name] - Loads the specified painting
- All of the above commands require the particlepainter.use permission
Code (YAML):#Paint mode - 'LOOK' will paint where you are looking, 'LOCATION' will paint at your current location
#Interval of the scheduler - Increasing it will display the particles in a slower interval but will also cause slower drawing.
#Change draw-distance by scrolling
#Interval of draw-distance
Please leave a rating if you like this resource.
Donations to support me or this resource are also very much appreciated.