- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
A groups manager plugin for your minecraft server.
Parties is an advanced plugin for Minecraft servers that allows the creation of parties (groups/clans/guilds) on your server. Everything is configurable and modular, if you don't want a feature, just disable it (it won't have a bad impact on the server).
Read more about Parties here!
For offline players, LastLoginAPI is required!
Java 11+ is required
(You can run it on Java 8 only if H2 database is used)
Documentation of Parties
Full permissions list
How to report a bug
Feel free to translate Parties for your language! Parties translations.
You can find the source code here and API for developers here.
- 100% configurable
- Censor system for a lot of features (regex based)
- Commands are configurable
- Placeholders system
- Make custom placeholders for external use
- Scoreboard (via PAPI) supported
- Sync data between Spigot and BungeeCord
- Data sharing configurable
- Automatic update old configurations
- Support for HEX colors of MC 1.16+ (&#ff0000)
- Support for offline players (LastLoginAPI required)
- Chat dedicated to the party
- EXP system
- Give a level to each party and let them level up
- Levels are completely customizable and optional
- Obtain exp by killing normal mobs or via API
- Fixed parties
- Permanent parties that don't require a leader
- Useful for reigns, clans or factions of a server
- A customizable list of every party
- Choose the sort system
- You can filter or hide some parties
- Fully customizable ranks (roles)
- You decide every rank of the party
- Every rank have their own party permissions
- Every rank have their own rank placeholder
- Set a limit number of members
- Tag system
- Set an unique tag for the party
- Party color, choose or achieve their own color
- Party description
- Party MOTD
- Member nicknames
- Invite, ask or join a party with commands
- Teleport command to tp party members to you
- Protect your party with a password or just join others with a command
- Open/close command to allow other users to join
- Party delete/rename for admins/users
- Ignore/disable notification commands
- Server join/leave member message
- Auto perform leader executed commands
- Friendly fire protection
- You can set it globally or toggleable with a command
- Home and sethome system
- Kills counter for each party
- Follow party feature, whenever a player change world/server, the party will follow him
- JSON messages supported
- Asynchronous to avoid server lag
- API for developers
- Handle custom events via Bukkit or Bungee
- Handle parties/players data via API
- Statistics system (bStats)
- Database supported: YAML, H2, MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite
- Redis support via RedisBungee plugin
- Plugins supported:
- AdvancedBan & BanManager: Auto kick banned users or prevent chat if muted
- BedWars1058: Join into the minigame with the party
- BungeeChat: Prevent chat if the player is muted
- Dynmap: Create a mark for each party home
- EssentialsX: Save back location for teleport commands
- EssentialsChat: Use Parties placeholders on EssentialsChat
- GriefDefender & GriefPrevention: Give claim permissions to the entire party
- LastLoginAPI: Support for offline players
- Marcely's Bedwars: Join into the minigame with the party
- MMOCore: Use Parties system instead of MMOCore one
- PlaceholderAPI: Use PAPI placeholders inside Parties and viceversa
- Plugily Projects: Minigame plugins support Parties
- Quality Armory: Support friendly fire protection with weapons
- Quests: Share quest progress with your party
- RedisBungee: Redis support
- ShowItem: Show items in party chat
- Skript: Dedicated skripts
- Vault: Give a price to each command
Parties is based on 2 main commands, party and p. You can change them from config.yml.
You decide what Parties will become, if you are looking for a clan plugin, just change from party to clan.
Full list of commands here.
Before start to use Parties you should setup permissions, you can find the full permissions list here.
Are you looking for /guild or /clan?
Are you looking for help? You can find me on my own Discord server or directly send me a private message on Spigot!
Frequently Asked Questions
Join my Discord
Parties offers a great documentation to help you to configure Parties. There you can find everything that you are looking for.
These are some examples:
How can I install Parties on Spigot/BungeeCord/Velocity?
Download some translations
API for developers
Don't write about your problems into the reviews, you can easily contact me via Discord, private message, email or discussion!
Parties - An advanced parties manager 3.2.5
Parties is an advanced parties manager for your Bukkit/Spigot, BungeeCord and Velocity