- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
A groups manager plugin for your minecraft server.
Parties is an advanced plugin for Minecraft servers that allows the creation of parties (groups/clans/guilds) on your server. Everything is configurable and modular, if you don't want a feature, just disable it (it won't have a bad impact on the server).
Read more about Parties here!
Warning: The plugin LastLoginAPI is required!
Documentation of Parties
Full permissions list
How to report a bug
Feel free to translate Parties for your language! Parties translations.
You can find the source code here and API for developers here.
- 100% configurable
- Chat dedicated to the party
- Fully customizable ranks (roles)
- You decide which ranks exist
- Every rank have their own party permissions
- Every rank have their own rank placeholder
- You can send color codes
- Every command is configurable, you can change every command name
- Help page completely customizable (size, order)
- Censor system for a lot of features (regex based)
- A party can choose (or achieve) their own color
- Party description and MOTD
- A customizable list of every party
- Choose the sort system
- You can filter or hide some parties
- EXP system
- Give a level to each party and let them level up by killing mobs
- Levels are completely customizable and optional
- Drop system that works with SkillAPI and MythicMobs
- Choose how to handle the drop: You can send it to players or to the party
- Share the exp between players that are near the killed mob
- A party can be 'fixed', no leader and exists forever (like a reign)
- Ignore/disable notification commands
- Server join/leave member message
- Protect your party with a password or just join others with a command
- Auto perform leader commands
- Teleport command to tp party members to you
- Placeholders system
- Make custom placeholders for external use
- Edit existing placeholders as you prefer
- Scoreboard supported
- Delete/rename every party
- Server sync system
- Synchronize data between different servers in the same network
- Dispatch to other servers: broadcasts & party chat
- Friendly fire protection
- You can set it globally or toggleable with a command
- Home & sethome system
- Kills counter for each party
- Follow party feature, whenever a player change the world, the party will follow him
- External plugins supported:
- BanManager: auto kick banned users or prevents chat if muted
- BedWars1058: Join into the minigame with the party
- CombatLogX: Prevent pvp tagging between party members
- Crackshot: Protect from weapons friendly fire
- Dynmap: Create a mark for each party home
- Essentials: Save back location for teleport commands
- EssentialsChat: Use Parties placeholders on EssentialsChat
- GriefPrevention: Give claim permissions to the entire party
- MythicMobs 4.5+: Improve exp system by handling MythicMobs entities
- PlaceholderAPI 2.9+: Use PAPI placeholders inside Parties and viceversa
- Quests: Share quest progress with your party
- SkillAPI: Share party exp via SkillAPI
- Vault: Give a price to each command
- Follow party feature
- When the leader joins a server, the entire party will follow him
- JSON messages supported
- Async calls (database, commands and more)
- API for developers
- Statistics system (bStats)
- Database supported: YAML, MySQL and SQLite
Parties is based on 2 main commands, party and p. You can change them from config.yml.
You decide what Parties will become, if you are looking for a clan plugin, just change from party to clan.
Full list of commands here.
Before start to use Parties you should setup permissions, you can find the full permissions list here.
Are you looking for help? You can find me on my own Discord server or directly send me a private message on Spigot!
Frequently Asked Questions
Join my Discord
Parties offers a great documentation to help you to configure Parties. There you can find everything that you are looking for.
These are some examples:
How can I install Parties on Spigot/BungeeCord?
Download some translations
API for developers
Don't write about your problems into the reviews, you can easily contact me via Discord, private message, email or discussion!
Parties - An advanced parties manager 2.6.14
Parties is an advanced parties manager for your Bukkit/Spigot and BungeeCord