- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
PassiveMode adds the command /passive, which allows players to toggle between pvp and non-pvp with ease!
This requires no configuration although offers optional cooldown and customized messages to fit the plugin to your server. Your mode persists through restarts as well, making this a very simple and lag free to integrate into YOUR server! This would likely be used in a semi vanilla, towny, or faction server allowing aggressive and passive players to co-exist peacefully.
Simply install the jar, add it into your plugins folder, and when the server is ran, it will create a folder "PassiveMode" which includes the configuration "config.yml" and a file that stores whether players are in Passive Mode; "passive.yml".
- Permission to use /passive: passivemode.passive
- Permission to bypass cooldown: passivemode.cooldownbypass
- Permission to use /passive reload: passive.reload
Please leave a rating or suggestion in the comments! <3
This plugin allows players to avoid pvp through Passive Mode! Requires no Configuration!
- 1.3.0 - Bug Fixes, Config Reload, Afk Optimization Nov 26, 2020
- 1.2.0 AFK Essentials Integration Nov 7, 2020
- 1.1.0 Aug 17, 2020