- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Patches for multiple exploits!
To install: Just download and put the file into the plugins folder
- DonkeyDupe type 1
MaxPages: Max number of pages a book can have before being cut offCode (YAML):
# _/_/_/ _/ _/
# _/ _/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/ _/
# _/_/_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
# _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
#_/ _/_/_/ _/_/ _/_/_/ _/ _/ _/_/_/
# to reload, players will have to have a permission named "patchy.reload"
# and will have to type the command "/patchyreload"
#Patchy config v1.0
#DO NOT GO OVER 100!!
#25 is known to break bookdupes
#do not go too low, players might not be able to write a normal book
# Too many donkeys that are waiting to be checked can fill up ram.
# Time (in minutes) after donkeys will get checked and removed from the queue
#!! DO NOT CHANGE THIS !!
removeDonkeyChecksAfter: Its explained above its quite complex better to leave it default.
v: Do not change it! It's there to determine your config version!
- It only allows normal ASCII characters to be written in books.
- Book pages will get cut off to the max.
- Donkeys that exit all portals and die now don't drop anything
- Players won't be able to write non-English characters in books
The log file is pretty simple.
First, we have the date, then the time, and then the log type, then the log message.Code (Text):(2020/11/04 13:49:55) [INFO] Player aron9forever failed to save a book with over 25 pages.
(2020/11/04 13:50:48) [INFO] Player aron9forever failed to use an invalid character in a book.
Patches dupes and other types of exploits!
- Fixed so that old items get patched too Jan 26, 2021
- Fixed plugin sometimes not booting up on server startup Nov 24, 2020
- Fixed newer versions And optimized permissions Nov 24, 2020