This enables enderpearls to store experience, to safeguard XP from deaths and to allow trading XP like physical items.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
UltiByte made a video of v1.3.4 (missing the new custom imbued pearl name/description, but you get the idea)
- Left clicking with an enderpearl in hand deposits up to 16 (configurable) levels worth of experience into the pearl, making it look like an Eye of Ender
- Left clicking with an imbued Eye restores the experience and returns a plain pearl
- Experience lost/gained still takes level scaling into account (from wiki's values)
- For example, with the cap set at 10, up to 160 xp can be stored
- If at level 16, storing 160xp (the xp to get from level 0->10) will take you to 11.4
- If at level 10, storing 160xp will take you to 0
- If at level 20, restoring 160xp will take you to 22.4
- Right clicking imbued Eyes tells you how much XP is in them and won't throw them, as that'd waste the XP
- Imbued pearls (Eyes of Ender with a custom name + lore) can be dropped on the ground and left in chests, including through server restarts
- /pearlxp <level> imbues the held pearl with a specific number of levels
- maxLevel - The max experience that can be stored in a single pearl (so maxlevel 16 would be the experience from level 0->16, or 352xp)
- emptyMaterial - The item material to use for the "empty pearl".
- imbuedMaterial - The item material to use for the imbued pearl, can be the same as the empty pearl
- expReturnRate - A multiplier for how much experience to return to the player on restore. 0.85 would impose a 15% "penalty" or "tax"
- alwaysBlockRightClick - Default off, entirely disables enderpearl/eye teleportation (not just on imbued stuff)
- Customizable Messages
The source code is in the jar.
- pearlxp.imbue - Default true
- pearlxp.restore - Default true
Tested on Spigot 1.13.2