A simple plugin that allows players to customize the difficulty of their survival experience! Give players a choice of up to 7 customization difficulties that alter various survival elements such as damage taken and hunger loss.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Each difficulty is configurable by the server, you can also add and remove difficulties as desired to altar how many options are available. The configuration file contains documentation on each setting available.
#The index of the default difficulty for new players that join the server. The first difficulty is index 0.
#This section controls the difficulties available to players, you can have as few as 1 or as many as 7 difficulties. Add or removes values from this section to customize.
#Difficulty key, must be unique.
#Display name of the difficulty, color codes using '&' are supported. This will be shown as the item name in /setdifficulty
#Description of the difficulty, color codes using '&' are supported. This will be shown in the item lore in /setdifficulty
- ' &6&l* &aTake 25% less fall damage.'
- ' &6&l* &aTake 25% less damage from fire.'
- ' &6&l* &aTake 25% less damage from other players.'
- ' &6&l* &aTake 25% less damage from monsters.'
#Damage multipliers, these cotnrol how much damage a player receives when playing on this difficulty. 0.0 is no damage, 1.0 is normal damage, and 2.0 is double damage. Values must be positive.
#All values other than entity_attack are supported. entity_attack is instead split into two special values, pvp-multiplier and pve-multiplier which control damage from other players and mobs respectively.
#All available values can be found here: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/event/entity/EntityDamageEvent.DamageCause.html
#Should players on this difficulty lose hunger?
#Multiplier for experience dropped by mobs. 0.0 will make them drop no experience.
- ' &6&l* &aTake normal fall damage.'
- ' &6&l* &aTake normal damage from fire.'
- ' &6&l* &aTake normal damage from other players.'
- ' &6&l* &aTake normal damage from monsters.'
- ' &6&l* &aTake 25% more fall damage.'
- ' &6&l* &aTake 25% more damage from fire.'
- ' &6&l* &aTake 25% more damage from other players.'
- ' &6&l* &aTake 25% more damage from monsters.'
description: Command to change player difficulty
usage: /playerdifficulties [reload]
description: General command for this plugin.
description: Allow a player to change their difficulty
description: Allow a user to reload the config file.
Per-Player Difficulty 1.1.1
Allow users to customize the difficulty of their survival experience.