- Remove new caching system; should end inventory weirdness
* Fix errors when converting from MV-I
Per World Inventory 2.3.1
Have a seperate inventory and more, for each world
+ Player caching system
- Players will now be cached in memory for a time before their data is written to the database
- Every 5 minutes, the plugin will go through all players in the cache and either update them or remove them if they have already been saved
- When a player changes worlds/gamemodes, the cache will be checked first
* Fixed MV-I converter sometimes throwing NullPointerExceptions if group is null
- Removed Metrics
- Config option will remain until the next...
* Add check to make sure the health we're trying to set is not greater than the player's max health
* Fixes data format not being set when converting from other plugins; see https://bitbucket.org/Gnat008/perworldinventory/issues/21/players-lose-multiverse-converted
* Add check when getting player data if directory exists; Fixes error when a new player first joins
+ Added data being loaded on join(1)
* Group names are no longer case-sensitive
* Fixed checking wrong permission node
(1) This should fix issues with inventory loss when using the AuthMe Reloaded plugin.
+Added config checks when loading player data
* Fixed StackOverflowError when certain configuration combination used
+ Added Metrics. Can be disabled in the config.
* Removed economy value from __default.json to try to stop people from accidently wiping balances when changing worlds
Filename now has the version at the end, so be sure to delete any previous jar files!
* Fixed worlds.yml being wiped/not generating
* Fixed logic when checking if skull owner is null
Page 4 of 5