This is a really lightweight plugin which gives Tab Prefixes/Colors according to the PermissionsEx groups. This plugin barely uses any memory and causes no lag. It just takes the users group from PermissionsEx and then reads what prefix/color they should have from the config.yml.
Click here to view the source code on GitHub.
This plugin is not made by the creators of PermissionsEx! Do not ask them for help with this plugin unless I say it is a error in PermissionsEx.
This plugin will not work with any other Permissions plugin other than PermissionsEx, as I used the PermissionsEx API.
Official PermissionsExTabColors Server
How To Setup
- Run the plugin with PermissionsEx running. PermissionsExTabColors will then get the groups and put them in the /plugins/PermissionsExTabColors/config.yml file.
- By default, it will give every group the color 'GRAY' (§8). After this, you can open the config.yml and change this. Every group will be in the config.
- To edit, behind the colon, put (a) formatting code(s), you can also add prefixes! Example:
This will give the Players belonging to group 'Admin' a [A] prefix.
- Q: The tab prefix is white and has '&' signs in it! A: Replace the '&' signs in the config with '§'.
- Q: The tablist says: 'null<playername>'! A: This means you either did not setup thePermissionsEx properly, or you added illegal signs in the config, try replacing unusual signs with blank and see if it still occurs! If It does, please contact us in a ticket or in the comments below!
- Q: PermissionsExTabColors crashed my server! A: Contact me or leave a comment below! DO NOT contact the PermissionsEx authors, unless I confirm the bug is in their plugin/code.
This is like the only video I know of, it is in Spanish I believe.
PermissionsExTabColors 1.7.2 - 1.7.9
A Bukkit/Spigot Plugin that gives Players Tab Prefixes according to their PermissionsEx Group.