- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12Personal Warps
This is simply a plugin that allows players with the correct permissions to set their own warps. It is recommended to give all players the ability to only set a warp with their own username, but that's easily changed with permissions.
- /pwarp [arg1] [arg2*]
- set [name*] - Simply sets a warp at the current location.
- warps.set - Ability to set personal warp (Username)
- warps.set.others - Ability to set a warp with any name
- warp (name) - Teleport to the given warp
- list - Lists Personal Warps
- del [name*] - Deletes your Personal Warp
- warps.del.others - Ability to delete other player's warps
Note: This was made in about an hour by someone who can kinda code. This shouldn't be implemented in a server where this is a detrimental plugin