- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- TonimatasMC / MylesC
- Languages Supported:
Plugin Official Creator: MylesC
Plugin Reworker: X_TonimatasMC_X
Plugin Maintainer: Incomprehendable
What does this plugin do, and how does it work?
PerWorldPlugins will inject the Bukkit core with its own CommandMap as well as changing how the event system works using some neat (and totally not hacky in any way) tricks. This allows you to control which plugins receive the events needed to function, and more importantly, where they receive those events. Using this plugin, you can block plugins in certain worlds. If you're hosting a hybrid server, you're probably overflowing with excitement. Sick of people using mcMMO in your minigames? Block mcMMO in the minigames world! Don't like LWC in your hardcore world? Block that, too!
This is an example of the config.
The configuration of PerWorldPlugins is simple and easy. Referring to the example above, WorldEdit would only work in the worlds 'world' and 'world_nether'. However, ModReq will work in any world.
REMEMBER: If a plugin has no world list, it will work in every world.
exempt-login-events is a self-explanatory feature. This controls whether or not PerWorldPlugins will allow login events to work in every world, no matter the limits. This is highly recommended to be true. It will cause some memory leaks. For example, most minigames plugins will save a player's inventory, so when they log out and log in, their inventory will be returned. If they return to a world that blocks the minigames plugin and this boolean is set to false, their inventory will be lost. Forever.
blocked-msg is also self-explanatory. This is just the string that is sent to players when they try a command from a plugin that is blocked in their current world. And no, there was no way to explain that easier.
You can also use these variables in the string:
- %player% - The name of the player receiving the message
- %world% - The name of the world that the player is currently in
- %plugin% - The name of the plugin that is blocked in the world.
- Fix up and prevent certain exploits and unfair tactics in places. (like the mcMMO/Minigames example)
- Cut down on server lag; some plugins like SurvivalGames check player movement, which fires everywhere, costing you RAM and CPU usage.
- Add more features and plugins into your server.
/pwp version - Displays the version of the plugin.
/pwp reload - Reloads the config.
/perworldplugin reload - Reloads the config.
/perworldplugin version - Displays the version of the plugin.
pwp.admin - Gives access to reload and view the plugin's version.
perworldplugins.admin - Gives access to reload and view the plugin's version.
- Reversible configuration! Instead of whitelisting worlds, you can choose to blacklist them.
- /pwp list E/D - list all of the plugins that are enabled/disabled in your current world.
- /pwp add <plugin> <world> - configure the world whitelist/blacklist from in-game! Reloads automagically.
- /pwp set <exemptLogin/blockedMsg/listMode - set configuration values from in-game! Reloads automagically.