- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Does PerWorldServer help your server out? Consider donating.
Welcome to the plugin page of PerWorldServer. This plugin is designed to allow your worlds to be separated by tablist and chat, giving your server a Bungeecord feeling without ever having to drop another cent on other servers.
Sounds awesome doesn't it? Download it now!
- Start by downloading the plugin by clicking the blue, Download Now, button in the right corner.
- Once the download has finished, drag the .jar file into your plugins folder.
- Now restart (or reload, if you're feeling risky) your server. The plugin should activate and the config should generate.
- PerWorldServer is now working!Configuration
This is what the default config looks likeMost of the configuration is self-explanatory but if you need help, ask questions in the discussion.Code (YAML):#
# ____ __ __ _ _ ____
# | _ \ ___ _ __ \ \ / / ___ _ __ | | __| | / ___| ___ _ __ __ __ ___ _ __
# | |_) | / _ \ | '__| \ \ /\ / / / _ \ | '__| | | / _` | \___ \ / _ \ | '__| \ \ / / / _ \ | '__|
# | __/ | __/ | | \ V V / | (_) | | | | | | (_| | ___) | | __/ | | \ V / | __/ | |
# |_| \___| |_| \_/\_/ \___/ |_| |_| \__,_| |____/ \___| |_| \_/ \___| |_|
prefix: '&8[&3PWS&8] &7'
no-console: This command cannot be ran from console.
no-permission: You do not have permission to use this command!
- ' '
- '&7 - &3/pws &fShows this menu'
- '&7 - &3/pws reload &fReloads configurations'
- '&7 - &3/pws global &fToggle global chat'
- ' '
- '&7 - &3/pws pair <world1> <world2> &fPair world1 to world2'
- '&7 - &3/pws unpair <world1> <world2> &fUnpair world1 from world2'
- '&7 - &3/pws list <world> &fList the pairs for the world'
- ' '
'true': You will now see all chat messages.
'false': You will no longer see all chat messages.
format: '&c[GLOBAL] &7<%player%> %message%'
reload: The config has been reloaded!
no-world: The world, &3%world%&7, doesn't exist.
paired: The worlds, &3%world1%&7 and &3%world2%&7, are now paired.
already-paired: The worlds, &3%world1%&7 and &3%world2%&7, are already paired
unpaired: The worlds, &3%world1%&7 and &3%world2%&7, are no longer paired.
no-pair: The worlds, &3%world1%&7 and &3%world2%&7, are not paired together.
header: 'Listing pairs for &3%world%&7:'
item: ' - &3%world%'
World PairingWhat is world pairing? World pairing allows you to pair the chat and tablist or two (or more) worlds together.How do I use it? With version 3.4, world pairing can fully be handled in game now!
Here are the commands:
For example, let's say we want people from world to talk and see world_nether and vise versa:
- /pws pair <world1> <world2> Pairs world1 to world2.
- /pws unpair <world1> <world2> Unpairs world1 from world2.
- /pws list <world> Lists the active pairs for that world.
I can't figure it out. Can you help me? Absolutely! This can be quite confusing so if you need some help, please contact me by private message or a response in the discussion.
- First, we would run the command, /pws pair world world_nether.
- Then, we would run the command, /pws pair world_nether world.
- That is it. The worlds are now paired!
My plugin does have an auto-update checker that is packaged in and is enabled by default. This check only compares your plugin version with the current version of the plugin on SpigotMC and does not download nor modify the plugin. All it does is notify you when an update is available.
Thanks for reading about my plugin. Again, if you have questions or concerns, please ask them in the discussion!
PerWorldServer | Per world Tablist and chat! | 1.8-1.14.3 3.4
Allow only players from each world to chat and see to each other!