- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, French, Chinese, German, Finnish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish
Manage pets and display useful information via holograms, action bar or chat messages! Simple, efficient and useful, Pet Master will make your server even more awesome!
The project is also successful on dev.bukkit, with over 40000 downloads!
Feature requests, support and issues
Features are optional and can be selectively enabled via config.
- Right-click on a pet (cat, dog, horse, llama or parrot) to discover its owner
- Display an action bar message, a chat message or a temporary hologram above the pet
- Give ownership of your own pets to another player
- Release your own pets back to the wild
- Set the collar color of newly tamed or bred cats and dogs
- Display the pet's health status
- Prevent owned pets from being hurt by other players
- Prevent owned pets from being leashed by other players
- Prevent owned horses and donkeys from being ridden by other players
- Manage pets of other players with petmaster.admin permission
- Optional dependence on Vault to make players pay to change ownership or release pets
- Optional support for achievements in Advanced Achievements
- Language file to modify all messages; 9 available translations
- Very lightweight and efficient plugin
- Compatible with any Minecraft version from 1.7.9 to 1.16.4
- Fully open-source, frequent updates
Support the project by starring it on GitHub or contributing code through pull requests! Additional maintainers would be welcome to help develop the project, get in touch to get access to GitHub and to the resource listings!
Main help command (/petm):
Right-click on pets:
Pet Master 1.12.1
Manage pets and display useful information via holograms, action bar or chat messages!