- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
PetBlocks is a spigot and also a sponge plugin to use blocks and custom heads as pets in Minecraft.
In cooperation with Minecraft-Heads.com.
Are you looking for a Cheap, Affordable and Reliable Hosting Company?
If so ExcaliburNode is the right host for you. Be sure to check out their website
- Rate it on spigot (bottom of this page)
- Star the repository on Github
- Leave a diamond on PlanetMinecraft
What information can I find here?
Where can I find the PetBlocks wiki?
- Resource Packs
- Terms of Service
Where can I donate and support the developer?
Where can I find the PetBlocks Discord?
- Adds a new pet to every player
- Simple GUI navigation to customize your pet
- Use blocks or custom heads as costume for your pet
- Use engines to change the behaviour of your pet (movement, sound)
- Add a particle effect to your pet
- Rename your pet
- ... and a lot more
- GUI is completely customizeable
- Toggle items
- Change item position
- Change item id
- Change item skin
- Change item name
- Change item lore
- Add new costumes (supports skin-urls)
- Add new engines
- Add new particles
- Can spawn in any Worldguard regions
- Pets do not get removed by ClearLagg
- Supports MySQL
- Supports cross server pets
- ... and a lot more
Video Showcase (Thanks to Frozen Fire Elias) [v7.0.1]
Download PetBlx - resource pack - version 1.0
With this resource pack you can modify the blockmodel of your pets. Special thanks to NullBlox.
Don't expect many resource pack updates if at all, just wanted to give thanks to @Shynixn
somehow along with the rest of the PetBlocks users.
Info: You will find a "howtosetup.yml" within the pack.
If you are updating PetBlocks, please carefully read the Update-log as deleting your config.yml might be required! You can find more information here.
- Download the plugin PetBlocks
- Put the plugin into your plugin folder
- Read the "Getting Started section"
- Start the server (Spigot 1.8.0 - 1.13.1, Java 8/Java 9/Java 10)
- Join and play by typing /petblock
/petblock - Opens the PetBlock GUI
/petblock toggle - Activate or deactivate your pet
/petblock call - Teleports the pet to your player
/petblock rename <name> - Changes the name of the pet
/petblock skin <name> - Changes the skin of the pet
/petblocks - Administration commands
/petblockreload - Reloads config.yml
- The Permissions were move to the PetBlocks Documentation
- Customize your GUI
- Change sounds/behaviour
- Change messages
- Customize skins and particles
- MySQL Configuration
- The FAQ were moved to the PetBlocks Documentation
Please note that by downloading this plugin you agree to following:
*Send me a private message to solve occurred problems together.
- You are not allowed redistribute the origin plugin binary
- I am allowed to discontinue any plugin at any time.
PetBlocks [MySQL|BungeeCord|Customizeable GUI|1.8/1.9/1.10/1.11/1.12/1.13] 7.3.0
Ever wanted blocks as pets in minecraft? Now you can. [Free]